Ahmad General Mills with over 25 years of experience in manufacturing narrow width fabrics in Karachi, Pakistan catering to the requirements of value added textile sector from woven garments to knitted garments, leather garments to home textiles, footwear to hospitality industry.
Factory spread over an area of 54,000 sq.feet.
- Woven Labels : 300,000 pieces per day
- Crochet Elastics : 250,000 meters per day
- Adjustable Elastics : 10,000 meters per day
- Woven Elastics : 35,000 meters per day
- Jacquard Elastics : 6,000 meters per day
- Cotton / Polyester Tapes : 50,000 meters per day
- Curtain Tapes: 5,000 meters per day
- Annual Turn Over $ 5 million