Bharat Vijay Mills – the textile division of Sintex Industries Ltd., is into converting fibre into finished packaged fabrics. We are for more than seven decades in textiles as a leading manufacturer of fashion fabrics consisting of varied product mix in Cottons and Blends. Our plant is at kalol about 30 km from Ahmedabad city about 500 km in north of Mumbai, India.
Our product range includes yarn dyed shirting, jacquard & Dobby Structures, corduroys, bottomweights, solid dyed, Poplins & Dobby Shirting with varieties of weaves, varieties of jacquard, dobby & leno structured furnishing fabrics, organic cotton certified by union control, linen, cotton with linen, silk, lycra, nylon, tinsel and viscose and surface coating with pigment colors.
To be strict on the quality part, we practice ongoing quality checks at every level starting from input of raw materials to the final product. After the final product is ready, a 100 % inspection is conducted including shade sorting and grading etc. And only after successful inspection, the final product is shipped to the client. We also have organized state of the art laboratories as well as pilot plants for R&D activities.
Our team of professional has been built by hiring the best in the industry and to maintain healthy work culture, we empower them with mutual trust and the growth opportunities. In house, we train our employees on behaviour, knowledge, culture, and skills etc. Totally, 2000 employees including the most professional candidates and managers, together make Bharat Vijay Mills a preferred partner to our clients for longer business relationships.
A combination of our state of the art plant, modern technology, reliable QA systems, qualified managers, and smart workforce make it together to offer world class quality of products and services to our clients and customers. We are totally a customer driven organization. Our export markets are worldwide as we are regular suppliers to Europe, USA, Middle East, India and Neighbouring Countries.
- Equipped with all level state of the art machinery
- Fully automatic
- Micro process controlled
- Overall capacity - 22 million meters
- Can deliver 65" finished width fabrics
- Plant specifically designed for varied product mix (Fabric weights - 80 gsm to 550 gsm)
- Can handle 100% cotton as well as blends
- Combination of rapier & airjet looms with dobbies and jacquards
- Continuous and computer controlled processes for product consistency
- Equipped to proved specialised mechanical & chemical finishes
- Testing & QC lab equipped to satisfy most discerning customers
- On line quality checking system
- Networking facilities within the complex
- Most modern & state of the art plant
Our best practices include - Eco friendly products, economizing on water, energy & salt utilisation, meeting the standards as lay down by discerning customers, higher productivity.
To achieve global presence in textile business through continuous product and technical innovation, customer orientation and a focus on cost effectiveness, quality and services.
Our Additional services include a Design Studio -
- That offers four seasonal collections every year
- CAD & Desk Loom Support based on Customers’ theme
- Short Length Fabric Development on Auto Looms
- Dedicated setup for Sampling Yardage from 10 to 100 meters
- Continuous product concept developments