The GER Group, founded by Shri.G.Eswara Rao, is South India's largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group's annual revenues are in excess of USD 3 billion. The flagship company, GER Group of Industries Limited, is a largest private sector company in South India.
They are having its presence in core sectors off growth such as Steel & Power diversified into Textile, Sugar, Agricultural & Software sectors.
The group has grown steadily over the years, with the current turnover off more than USD 192 Million and has an employee Strength off 5000.
Backward vertical integration has been the cornerstone of the evolution and growth of GER Group. Starting with textiles in the late Nineties, GER Group pursued a strategy of backward vertical integration - in polyester, Textile, plastics, Steels, Wind Power, Ferro Alloys, Sugar, Floriculture and Information Technology and production - to be fully integrated along the materials and energy value chain.
GER Group enjoys global leadership in its businesses, being the largest Cotton Grey Fabric producer in the world and among the top ten Exporters in India in major Textile Products
The Group Textile exports products in excess of USD 30 million to more than 20 countries in the world. There are more than 5000 employees on the rolls of Group Companies. Major Textile Companies are ER Textiles Ltd, Rama Qualitex Ltd, Sarita Synthetics & Industries Ltd., and SPS Textiles.
M/s ER Textile Ltd was Estd in the year 2005, with the ISO 9000-2000 certification.
Recipient of Awards & Nominations
- The Udyog Ratna Award for Best Management and Productivity.
- Transworld Gold Star Award for overall Excellency in Management.
- The APEDA Award for the Excellency achieved in Exports of Cut Flowers during 1997-98, 1998-99, 1999-2000, 2001-2002 for 4 Consecutive years.
- Bharat Ratna Dr. M. Visveswaraiah Industrial Award 1998-99 For the Best Performance in Large and Medium Scale Sectors.
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Silver Rolling Trophy for the Best Industrial Productivity Effort in the State for 1998-1999 by FAPPCCI.
- Adjudged Best Rotary President for the RI Dist. No. 315 (Rajam) In the year 1994.
- President for the Andhra Pradesh State Re-Rollers Association Treasurer Sr. GSR Memorial Education Trust, Rajam.
- Best Textile Exporter Award in Andhra Pradesh in 2000-2001 From Chief Minister Shri Chandra Babu Naidu.
Pride of textile
- M/s Laasya Textiles [A division of Rama Qualitex Limited] was established in the year 2006 with the activity of Made – Ups.
- M/s ER Textiles Ltd was established in the year 2005 having weaving as an activity with the installed capacity of 180 looms[148 Air jet, 32 Sulzer Projectile] 60,000 Meters / day.
- M/s. SML Dytex & Industries Pvt Ltd. was established in the year 1998 having Polyester Yarn Dyeing as an activity with the installed capacity of 1200 MTPA.
- M/s.Rama Qualitex Ltd was established in the year 1995 having weaving as an activity with the installed capacity of 54 Looms[18 Air jet, 36 Sulzer Projectile ]14,000 Meters / Day.
- M/s. SPS Textiles & Industries Ltd was established in the year 1994 having spinning as activity with the installed capacity of 200 Tones Splice Yarn 12792 Spindles 3.4 TP
- M/s. Sarita Synthetics & Industries Ltd. Was established in the year 1993 having Cotton Weaving and Polyester Texturising an activity with the installed capacity of 84 Looms [ 72 Air jet, 12 Sulzer Projectile] 25000 Meters / Day and 9000 MT Textures.