* Fabrics (suiting & shirting) * Denims * Polyester, Embroidery & Laces * Yarns * Interiors & building materials
- We are one of the biggest contract-manufacturers & exporters of suiting & shirting fabrics from thailand, with an exclusive range of worsted woolen suiting fabrics, including 100% wool suiting, cashmere blended wool fabrics, polywools, tr & tr wool fabrics, flannel wool, and woolen overcoat fabrics. In shirting, we have solid colors and yarn dyed in 100% cottons, hi-end 2-ply 100% cottons, tc & cvc blended cotton shirting fabrics.
- We take great care in selecting the qualities & blends and manufacture them as per the requirement of our existing markets. Our fabrics comply with world class garmenting standards; the designs are especially suitable for sophisticated buyers and hi-end customers that include both gentlemen and ladies. Besides local selling, we are exporting to europe, middle-east, india and other south east asian countries like hong kong, singapore, indonesia etc. We are privileged to have retained most of our customers because of our commitment towards consistent quality and timely delivery. We continuously strive to develop new and exciting products for developing and potential markets.
- All the suiting fabrics are of super fine counts with average linear weights of 250-350 grams per metre. The fabric collection comprises of basic designs like stripes, shark-skin, pin-heads, prince of wales and evergreen dobbies like herringbones, fish-bone, spring dobby etc. Apart from these, we also have tweeds, sports jacketing, overcoats and plain solids collection, all in beautiful colors and chosen for a year-round wear-ability.
All wool cashmere worsted suitings * Polywool worsted suitings * TR wool worsted suitings * TR fine suitings * Flannel wool fabrics * Overcoat fabrics * 100% cotton suitings * 100% cotton shirtings * TC & CVC shirtings
100% wool worsted suitings
- All wool worsted suitings - a new line of fashion fabrics called “golden trophy”. These are all light weight and subtle designs; made of finest micron wool blended with superfine cashmere wool, thus giving you a sense of warmth and comfort all around you.
- Fabric statistics: yarn fineness – super 200’s * Wool fineness – 14.5 - 15.5 microns * Linear weight – 250 - 270 g/m
- “Golden trophy” by emmanuel este’ - a selection of finest worsted wool suiting fabrics.