Home / Knowledge / News / Apparel/Garments / Spanish MANGO to hit Big Apple in NYC!!!
Spanish MANGO to hit Big Apple in NYC!!!
26
Jul '11
MANGO, Spain's most international fashion brand, will open its third store in New York City this autumn. Located on one of the most commercial and famous streets in the Big Apple, 34th Street, the store will have 414 m2 of selling space on a single floor. The chain, which already has a flagship store in the heart of SoHo, on Broadway, and another in the district of Queens, is increasing its presence in New York with this new opening.

The interior décor of this new store will combine a simple ambience of neutral tones and rustic furniture displays with high product density, in accordance with the area in which the store is located. The store combines functionality with wabi aesthetics, a Japanese term that describes objects or ambiences characterised by their rustic simplicity. Consequently, the minimalist composition of areas and the warmth of objects originating from nature are contrasted with an abundance of products in order to meet the demand of the region, characterised by its bustling commercial activity.

In recent years, MANGO has shown its commitment towards the demanding US market, where it currently has 14 stores, in addition to a new store it is planning to open at Orlando International Airport. Furthermore, its MNG by MANGO brand is marketed in over 290 corners in jcpenney department stores, where the chain plans to open 200 new corners by the end of August, bringing the total number of corners in the country to over 500.

MANGO has 10,000 employees worldwide and more than 2000 stores in 105 countries. The firm closed the 2010 financial year with a turnover of 1.27 billion euros for the MANGO MNG Holding S.L. and subsidiary companies Consolidated Group. Given the major international presence of the brand, 81% of turnover corresponds to foreign markets, and the remaining 19% to the domestic market.

MANGO


Must ReadView All

Courtesy: The White House

Textiles | On 21st May 2018

China, US put trade war on hold

Following weeks of uncertainty over imposition and counter-imposition ...

Equate posts best Q12018 results since inception

Textiles | On 21st May 2018

Equate posts best Q12018 results since inception

Equate Group's first quarter results for 2018 are the best since its...

Over 60% retailers already have IoT platforms: IDC

Apparel/Garments | On 21st May 2018

Over 60% retailers already have IoT platforms: IDC

Retail organisations are adopting IoT platforms and more than 60 per...

Interviews View All

Akash Khetan
Narayan Tex Fab

I find it hard to find professionals in Surat

Shiladitya K Joshi
Truetzschler India Private Limited

India ITME provides a platform to interact with our stakeholders

Frank Gossmann
Rotorcraft AG

‘RT3 motto is: Do not check millimetres, check colours.’

Hardik Sanghvi

Idealin Fogging Systems has been engaged in designing and manufacturing...

Sugandha Bhardwaj

<div>New Delhi-based Brinjal Designs Pvt Ltd manufactures home furnishing...

Harsh Shah

Fynd is the central online shopping destination for fashion, offering...

Iago Castro Asensio
RCfil Distribuciones S.L.

Iago Castro Asensio, International Business Manager of RCfil...

Eamonn Tighe
Nature Works LLC

Eamonn Tighe, Fibres and Nonwovens - Business Development Manager of...

Paolo Ocleppo
Sandvik Hyperion

Paolo Ocleppo, Rotary Cutting Segment manager, Sandvik Hyperion discusses...

Yash P. Kotak
Bombay Hemp Company

One of the directors of Bombay Hemp Company, Yash P. Kotak, speaks to...

Madhu Jain
Madhu Jain

She grew up in the walled city of Old Delhi, completed her studies, and...

Ritu Kumar
Label Ritu Kumar

‘Classics will return’ "There are a lot of people wearing western clothes ...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

Leave your Comments


May 2018

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Advanced Search