Home / Knowledge / News / Apparel/Garments / E-Land Asia acquires 65% stake in Mudra Lifestyle
E-Land Asia acquires 65% stake in Mudra Lifestyle
03
Jan '12
South Korean fashion retail company E-Land Asia Holdings has acquired the entire 65.84 percent stake in Mudra Lifestyle owned by a group company E-Land Fashion China Holdings at a cost of Rs. 746.9 million.

The transaction involves transfer of 31.5 million shares of Mudra Lifestyle from E-Land Fashion China Holdings Limited to E-Land Asia as part of internal restructuring, Mudra Lifestyle said.

In October 2010, E-Land Fashion China Holdings first acquired a 25 percent stake in Mudra Lifestyle through a preferential allotment. Then in July 2011, it bought another 20 percent stake in the Indian company by paying Rs. 575.8 million, and increasing its total share to 45 percent.

In addition, the Korean firm purchased 20.84 percent stake in Mudra Lifestyle from open market, thus enhancing its overall stake in the company to 65.84 percent.

Mudra Lifestyle is a part of the Mudra Group, and has facilities for fabrics & garments manufacturing, processing, design development and sampling. The company manufactures fabrics and garments for domestic and export market.

Fibre2fashion News Desk - India


Must ReadView All

Courtesy: American Silk Mills

Textiles | On 18th Oct 2017

Sutlej Textiles adds American Silk Mills to its portfolio

Sutlej Textiles and Industries Ltd (STIL) has announced the...

Arvind Limited executive directors Punit Lalbhai (left) and Kulin Lalbhai explaining the project to Gujarat chief minister Vijay Rupani. Courtesy: Arvind Ltd

Apparel/Garments | On 18th Oct 2017

Arvind to set up mega apparel facility in Gujarat

Arvind Limited, one of India’s largest textile to retail...

Cotton stocks accumulating everywhere outside of China

Textiles | On 18th Oct 2017

Cotton stocks accumulating everywhere outside of China

Global cotton stocks outside of China are expected to rise by nearly...

Interviews View All

Binoy Ravjani
Hero's Fashion

‘One of the recent trends in hand block printing is the indigo process,...

Pinkesh Jain
Everflow Petrofils Ltd

‘An innovative technology which India needs desperately is the...

Jim Desai
Blaiva Fabricaa

Fashion industry likely to remain labour-intensive in coming years

Vikas Banduke

Softech Controls Private Limited (SCPL) is a part of the Cotmac Group, an...

Suresh P Bagrecha

Komal Texfab, founded in 1981, is into manufacturing of knitted fabrics,...

Harsh Shah

Established in 1956 with a small beginning, Embee today manufactures a...

Silke Brand-Kirsch
Schlegel und Partner

Silke Brand-Kirsch, executive partner of Schlegel und Partner, a leading...

Larry L Kinn
Suominen Corporation

Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...

Giorgio Mantovani
Corman S.p.A

Giorgio Mantovani, MD of Corman, with a presence in both Milano and New...

Akta Adani
India Boulevard

India Boulevard is a San Francisco-based curated fashion marketplace that...

Robert Brunner
Devereux

Golfwear and menswear brand Devereux is set for greener pastures. Robert...

Mike Hoffman
Gildan Activewear SRL

Gildan Activewear, a manufacturer and marketer of branded clothing and...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

October 2017

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes
77.3%
No
13.6%
Skip
9.1%

Total Votes: 66

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes
60.6%
No
28.8%
Skip
10.6%

Total Votes: 66

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes
84.8%
No
10.6%
Skip
4.5%

Total Votes: 66

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.

Active Poll

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes
74.2%
No
12.1%
Skip
13.6%

Total Votes: 66


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search