Next-to-skin fabrics outfit for urban cyclist by CORDURA
INVISTA's CORDURA brand fabric has been spinning out durable innovations for the urban cyclist for years. Well-known for their long-lasting durability, functionality and performance, CORDURA fabrics are resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions and are now available in comfortable, next-to-skin apparel offerings – all characteristics crucial for the on-the-go city cyclist.
Cyclists now have the option of fully outfitting themselves in biking gear and apparel made of durable CORDURA fabrics. From comfortably durable jeans that take the on-the-go commuter from the street to work, biking shoes, accessories and messenger bags that are lightweight and ideal for carrying laptops and personal belongings—the urban cyclist now has the total solution for optimum performance and practical style with biking products made with CORDURA brand fabrics.
“Urban cyclists depend on long-lasting, versatile fabrics that are stylish enough to go from the road to work,” said Cindy McNaull, global CORDURA brand and marketing director. “With the launch of our latest CORDURA Naturalle™ apparel fabrics, cyclists can now dress from top to bottom and ride with the comfort and durable reliability that distinguishes CORDURA fabrics.”
CORDURA brand fabrics are available in the following urban cycling products:
• SWRVE CYCLING JEANS -- Flexible and long lasting, these high-performing jeans made of CORDURA Denim fabric look and feel like everyday stylish cotton jeans, yet are fortified with articulated knees and a gusseted crotch. Swrve cycling jeans include reflective belt loops, as well as reflective strips that are visible when jeans are rolled up and cuffed.
Available in regular trim fit and skinny fit styles, the jeans feature a low-waist front that helps prevent belt buckles from digging into the skin and a high-waist back ensuring warmth and a snug backside fit.
• CHROME INDUSTRIES' KURSK PRO SHOES -- Built-in strength and weather resistance, the Chrome Kursk Pro Shoes sport a red outline and red Chrome symbol against the black or gray CORDURA fabric that make up the body of the shoe. The Kursk Pro Shoes are clip compatible and have nylon shank plates for added rigidity.
• LEIF LABS' DOUBLE TROUBLE DRINK HOLDER -- Leif Labs; “Double Trouble” drink holder was fashioned just for bicycles. Made to hold up to two water bottles, the holder uses 1000d CORDURA Classic fabric in the shell and is designed to rest on the top tube of the bicycle. Leif Labs' Double Trouble allows for easy-to-reach access to water during rides, and is an ideal aid for long-distance cyclists.
• MANHATTAN PORTAGE MESSENGER BAG -- Bike messengers, savvy business pros or anything in between will appreciate the exceptional strength, style and functionality of Manhattan Portage bags featuring CORDURA brand fabric. For those looking for a strong, sturdy bag to safely tote books and laptops around town, the Big Apple Backpack, Deluxe Computer Bagand legendary DJ Bag, are all made with durable 1000D CORDURA Classic fabric.
• RICKSHAW MACBOOK AIR AND IPAD COVERS -- To complete the cycling outfit made with CORDURA fabric, Rickshaw's Macbook Air and iPad covers help keep belongings safe while traveling. The protective sleeves made with 1000D CORDURA Classic fabric are available in a variety of styles and colors and are designed to provide simple, stylish computer protection for the urban commuter.