Home / Knowledge / News / Apparel/Garments / South African PE firm acquires majority stake in Kevro
South African PE firm acquires majority stake in Kevro
03
Feb '12
Ethos Capital, a leading private equity (PE) firm in South Africa has acquired 72 percent stake in corporate clothing supplier Kevro. The remaining 28 percent share will be held by Kevro management.

Steven Isaacson, Joint CEO of Kevro, said Ethos will provide additional capital which will drive growth of the company.

Kevro is the exclusive distributor of Barron Clothing, the largest and leading corporate and promotional brand in Africa. The Barron label features a wide range of products including T-shirts, golf shirts, lounge shirts, leisure wear, sweaters, jackets, trousers, and work wear.

Kevro is also the exclusive distributor of Nike Golf wear, CAT Work & Leisure Wear and Indestruktible Bags.

With headquarters in Johannesburg, Kevro operates distribution centres and showrooms in Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria and Port Elizabeth.

Fibre2fashion News Desk - India


Must ReadView All

UK GDP growth to stay steady but subdued: CBI

Textiles | On 8th Dec 2017

UK GDP growth to stay steady but subdued: CBI

The gross domestic product (GDP) in the United Kingdom (UK) will grow ...

Amazon launches operations in Australia

Apparel/Garments | On 8th Dec 2017

Amazon launches operations in Australia

US online retail giant Amazon recently unveiled its business in...

Courtesy: G-III Apparel

Apparel/Garments | On 8th Dec 2017

Q3 FY18 G-III Apparel sales up 16% to $1.02 billion

For the third quarter of fiscal 2018, net sales of G-III Apparel...

Interviews View All

Amardeep Singh
Orient Craft

'In export markets, the trend in terms of embroidery, is towards matte...

Prabu Mohanram
Balavigna Weaving Mills Pvt Ltd

The biggest challenge that the weaving industry faces is high price

DK Sharma
Velocity Apparelz

We constantly communicate with employees at all levels

Riddhi Jain

Conceived in Europe and curated in New Delhi, NeceSera is a...

Harmeet Singh

New Delhi-based Jogindra Industries Private Limited provides an assortment ...

C Dhandayuthapani

MAG Solvics Private Limited was established in 1991 to design and develop...

Marten Alkhagen
Swerea IVF AB

Marten Alkhagen, Senior Scientist - Nonwoven and Technical Textiles of...

Silke Brand-Kirsch
Schlegel und Partner

Silke Brand-Kirsch, executive partner of Schlegel und Partner, a leading...

Kevin Nelson
TissueGen

Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...

Prathyusha Garimella
Prathyusha Garimella

Hyderabad-based designer <b>Prathyusha Garimella</b> is known for blending ...

Jay Ramrakhiani
Occasions Elegance Wear

It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...

Vaanee Bhatia
Gritstones Clothing

<div>Delhi-based Gritstones Clothing offers quality and exemplary style...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

December 2017

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes
69.2%
No
12.1%
Skip
18.7%

Total Votes: 91

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes
61.5%
No
30.8%
Skip
7.7%

Total Votes: 91

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes
86.8%
No
9.9%
Skip
3.3%

Total Votes: 91

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.

Active Poll

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes
81.3%
No
8.8%
Skip
9.9%

Total Votes: 91


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search