· Net sales up 38% year on year to SEK 952.1 (689.1) million and organic growth of 25%
· Gross profit of SEK 109.0 (126.4) million with a gross margin of 11.4%; when excluding non-recurring items of SEK -33,9 million the gross margin is 15.0%·
· Operating profit of SEK -43.5 (19.1) million and operating margin of -4.6%; when excluding non-recurring items of SEK -37.7 million the operating margin is -0.6%
· Net income of SEK -37.1 (10.4) million
· Basic earnings per share of SEK -0.54 (0.16)
· Net sales up 51% year on year to SEK 1,906.4 (1,260.9) million and organic growth of 33%
· Gross profit of SEK 244.6 (236.3) million with a gross margin of 12.8%; when excluding non-recurring items of SEK -47.9 million the gross margin is 15.3%
· Operating profit of SEK -55.6 (39.2) million and operating margin of -2.9%; when excluding non-recurring items of SEK -51.7 million the operating margin is -0.2%
· Net income of SEK -50.1 (23.1) million
· Basic earnings per share of SEK -0.72 (0.35)
CEO’s statement Paul Fischbein, President and CEO of CDON Group commented: “The second quarter was another strong growth quarter for CDON Group with a sales increase of 38%. We continue to grow faster than both the traditional retail and online market, thereby strengthening our position in the e-commerce market.”
“During the second quarter, we worked intensively to consolidate CDON.com as the leading internet shopping mall in the Nordic region. Tretti.com’s assortment of white goods, household appliances and outdoor products were recently added to CDON.com, further strengthening our consumer offering. At the same time we are creating opportunities for other group companies to capitalize on CDON.com’s leading market position in the Nordics.”
“We performed one of our largest internal re-organisations ever in the period, as we moved the entire Nelly.com warehouse operations. This was a necessary measure that made a considerable impression on the Fashion segment’s results in the quarter, both through higher than expected moving costs but also through a decreased growth rate in the period.
“We have now recruited a new management for the Group's Fashion segment which, combined with our new and more efficient warehouse, makes us a well positioned as we again accelerate our marketing efforts. At the same time we will continue to fine-tune our internal processes.”
CDON Group AB
Textiles | On 23rd Jan 2017
The US textile industry is eager to work with President Donald Trump...
Textiles | On 23rd Jan 2017
US based producer of petrochemicals and speciality chemicals...
Mukesh Agarwal & Rajesh Agarwal
Madhuram Fincap Pvt Ltd
Increasing prices and lack of demand main issues facing industry
‘There has been an increase in demand for water based inks, rather than...
‘RT3 motto is: Do not check millimetres, check colours.’
About one in every 20 patients picks up an infection while hospitalised....
InvestKonsult Sweden AB
Investkonsult Sweden AB has been buying and selling second-hand textile...
Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...
Hyderabad-based designer Prathyusha Garimella is known for blending...
Golfwear and menswear brand Devereux is set for greener pastures. Robert...
Occasions Elegance Wear
It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...
Apparel/Garments | On 23rd Jan 2017