Fibre2fashion, which recently launched “Textile Overstocks”, an exclusive marketplace dedicated for liquidation of textile surplus stock and apparel overstocks, has received an overwhelming response from the global textile manufacturers, garment producers and textile trading community.
Fibre2fashion is a global B2B platform, which has been serving the worldwide textile, apparel & fashion industry since more than a decade through its various trade and knowledge services; has launched ‘Textile Overstocks’ in its continuing endeavour to provide niche and value-added services.
Textile Overstocks is a specialized global trading platform to clear textile and clothing inventories, in the form of wholesale lots, overstock, excess stock, liquidation stock, clearance stock, closeouts, refurbished, obsolete stock lots, bankrupt stocks, cancelled stocks or even surplus merchandise.
All featured stock offers and advertised clearance deals come from direct manufacturers, retailers, liquidators, wholesalers and merchants who are registered and approved to trade and sell on “Textile Overstocks”. It facilitates the sellers to sell their surplus stock quickly, securely and efficiently.
As a B2B platform for the sellers, “Textile Overstocks” offers the power of a niche marketplace, where buyers from across the globe regularly scout for regular and wholesale deals. This platform is backed up by the large repository of buyers exclusively for the textile stocks.
Services offered for sellers:
1) Lead based
2) Mandate based
Benefits for Sellers:
1) The entire globe becomes your marketplace.
2) Confidentiality and privacy.
3) Quick liquidation of undesirable inventory into cash funds.
4) Reduction of overhead costs of overstock or discontinued inventory.
5) Get the best deal options from multiple buyer enquiries.
Services offered for buyers:
1) Customized Sourcing: Finding right suppliers as per request for quotations.
2) Information and requirement exchange between buyers and sellers.
3) Selecting the best quotations from matching suppliers.