Tissu Premier: an original, creative, up-to-the-minute fabrics event that is increasingly international and focused on the Euromed region. Fast fashion needs suppliers capable of responding quickly to market needs without compromising production and/or finish quality. Tissu Premier has assiduously picked out the very best exhibitors that meet the criteria of innovation, know-how, easy access and skill demanded by the market. As a result, the core of the show has refocused on weavers in the Euromed region, with France in very a strong position.
The November 2012 session will be more international than ever: 60% of exhibitors compared with 55% in June. Here are the key points:
- Turkey continues to be the strongest presence, and is still growing compared with June, with 26 exhibitors mostly specialised in fashion fabrics, prints and silks, plus shirting, denim, sportswear and finishings.
- The number of Italian suppliers has risen again with 3 new companies (Simtex, Fiaschi and Siam Italia), as well as the return of exhibitors who didn’t come last June (Guarisco, Manufattura Rosati and Miroglio, all print specialists). A large offer of sportswear and prints, plus knits, jacquards, badges and labels..
- A very solid offer from:
- Germany – slightly up – a range of prints plus a good selection of children’s eco-clothing (C. Pauli)
- Belgium – also up – including Cocoons, a high-end silk specialist
- Portugal – knits, technical fabrics (Gulbena), lace and embroidery (Renbidor) and technical yarns (Lipaco).
- The Netherlands, Spain and Bulgaria complete the textiles solutions offered by Tissu Premier with a range of prints and woollen fabrics. France is represented by some 40 companies, a number of which are based in the north of the country (Cambresis Textile, Carpentier & Preux, Studio Helena, Velysam, Wed). Printed fashion fabrics dominate, complemented by an offer of padded fabrics, sportswear fabrics (FPP Cotonnades and Macasport), organics (Biotissus and Eurotessile), silks (Chaine et Trame – Tecmoda), plus buttons, buckles and belts (Bureau Lyoen and BTS Création).
Finally, following a quiet June 2012 edition, the Design Textile space has become more international with increased visibility. The 6 international exhibitors, Germany, France, Great Britain, Italy, the Netherlands and the US, located at the heart of the Forum, will see their designs presented in the lounge at the entrance to the show as well as in the “Fashion Fooding” restaurant.
Fast Fashion Lille, the event that pairs Tissu Premier with Collections, France’s leading trade show for private label and own brand collections, has been a resounding success with 50% of Tissu Premier exhibitors taking part in all 3 editions in 2012: January, June and November.
This is a major triumph for Eurovet, the organiser of the 2 trade shows, particularly since the final 2012 session of Tissu Premier will see a 10% increase in total stand area with the addition of 30 new exhibitors. This loyalty is proof that exhibitors and potential customers alike have bought into this new business-boosting strategy based on synergy.