Full Year 2012 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue for the full year 2012 increased 16.0% to RMB1.4 billion ($229.1 million) from RMB1.2 billion in 2011.
- Gross profit increased 22.8% to RMB668.1 million ($107.2 million) in 2012 from RMB544.0 million in 2011 and gross profit margin increased 2.6% to 46.8% in 2011 from 44.2% in 2011.
- Net income for the full year 2012 was RMB295.4 million ($47.4 million), an increase of 15.5% from RMB255.7 million in 2011.
- Basic earnings per ordinary share was RMB2.65 ($0.43) in 2012, equivalent to RMB10.62 ($1.70) per ADS, compared to basic earnings per ordinary share RMB2.39 ($0.38) in 2011, equivalent to RMB9.54 ($1.53) per ADS.
- Diluted earnings per ordinary share was RMB2.65 ($0.43) in 2012, equivalent to RMB10.62 ($1.70) per ADS, compared to diluted earnings per ordinary share RMB2.37 ($0.38) in 2011, equivalent to RMB9.47 ($1.52) per ADS.
- The number of Zuoan stores increased 4.6% to 1,329 at the end of 2012 compared to 1,270 stores at the end of 2011.
Fourth Quarter 2012 Financial Highlights
- Revenues in the fourth quarter of 2012 were RMB369.6 million ($59.3 million), an increase of 4.0% from RMB355.3 million in the same quarter of 2011.
- Gross profit in the fourth quarter decreased 1.1% year over year to RMB167.9 million ($27.0 million) from RMB169.8 million in the same quarter of 2011.
- Gross profit margin was 45.4% compared to 47.8% in the prior year period and 46.9% in the 2012 third quarter.
- Net income was RMB69.0 million ($11.1 million), a decrease of 1.7% from RMB70.2 million in the same quarter of 2011.
- Diluted earnings per ordinary share was RMB0.62 ($0.10) in the fourth quarter, equivalent to RMB2.48 ($0.40) per ADS, compared to diluted earnings per ordinary share of RMB0.63 ($0.10), equivalent to RMB2.52 ($0.40) per ADS, in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Textiles | On 25th Mar 2017
The implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) bill in India...
Textiles | On 25th Mar 2017
Monoethylene glycol (MEG) producer MEGlobal plans to construct a new...
‘As a brand, Puma is always looking for new and innovative ways to inspire ...
'Natural fibres are appreciated for traditional authenticity'
Maa Tex Speciality
‘We suggest reducing dosage of sizing chemicals to reduce sludge...
Sidwin Fabric is a manufacturer and exporter of polypropylene textiles and ...
Suominen Corporation is a manufacturer of nonwovens as roll goods for...
Schlegel und Partner
Silke Brand-Kirsch, executive partner of Schlegel und Partner, a leading...
Label Ritu Kumar
‘Classics will return’ "There are a lot of people wearing western clothes ...
Yash P. Kotak
Bombay Hemp Company
One of the directors of Bombay Hemp Company, Yash P. Kotak, speaks to...
Rupa Sood and Sharan Apparao
Nayaab, an exhibition meant to celebrate Indian weaves, is in its second...
Apparel/Garments | On 25th Mar 2017