Full Year 2012 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue for the full year 2012 increased 16.0% to RMB1.4 billion ($229.1 million) from RMB1.2 billion in 2011.
- Gross profit increased 22.8% to RMB668.1 million ($107.2 million) in 2012 from RMB544.0 million in 2011 and gross profit margin increased 2.6% to 46.8% in 2011 from 44.2% in 2011.
- Net income for the full year 2012 was RMB295.4 million ($47.4 million), an increase of 15.5% from RMB255.7 million in 2011.
- Basic earnings per ordinary share was RMB2.65 ($0.43) in 2012, equivalent to RMB10.62 ($1.70) per ADS, compared to basic earnings per ordinary share RMB2.39 ($0.38) in 2011, equivalent to RMB9.54 ($1.53) per ADS.
- Diluted earnings per ordinary share was RMB2.65 ($0.43) in 2012, equivalent to RMB10.62 ($1.70) per ADS, compared to diluted earnings per ordinary share RMB2.37 ($0.38) in 2011, equivalent to RMB9.47 ($1.52) per ADS.
- The number of Zuoan stores increased 4.6% to 1,329 at the end of 2012 compared to 1,270 stores at the end of 2011.
Fourth Quarter 2012 Financial Highlights
- Revenues in the fourth quarter of 2012 were RMB369.6 million ($59.3 million), an increase of 4.0% from RMB355.3 million in the same quarter of 2011.
- Gross profit in the fourth quarter decreased 1.1% year over year to RMB167.9 million ($27.0 million) from RMB169.8 million in the same quarter of 2011.
- Gross profit margin was 45.4% compared to 47.8% in the prior year period and 46.9% in the 2012 third quarter.
- Net income was RMB69.0 million ($11.1 million), a decrease of 1.7% from RMB70.2 million in the same quarter of 2011.
- Diluted earnings per ordinary share was RMB0.62 ($0.10) in the fourth quarter, equivalent to RMB2.48 ($0.40) per ADS, compared to diluted earnings per ordinary share of RMB0.63 ($0.10), equivalent to RMB2.52 ($0.40) per ADS, in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Apparel/Garments | On 24th May 2018
The Washington, D.C.-based National Retail Federation and...
Textiles | On 24th May 2018
Reflecting continued growth in the global economy, world cotton mill...
The biggest challenge is lack of skilled workforce and competition from...
e-Commerce is still evolving fast with constant flux and surprises
Textile & apparel industry
GST is a complicated and lengthy process
Softech Controls Private Limited (SCPL) is a part of the Cotmac Group, an...
Textile Events is one of the largest textile fair in the United Kingdom,...
For.Tex is an Italy-based leading producer of dyes and thickeners, and is...
Technical Absorbents Ltd
Mark Paterson, R&D manager of Technical Absorbents Ltd talks about Super...
Giorgio Mantovani, MD of Corman, with a presence in both Milano and New...
Paolo Ocleppo, Rotary Cutting Segment manager, Sandvik Hyperion discusses...
Occasions Elegance Wear
It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...
Rupa Sood and Sharan Apparao
Nayaab, an exhibition meant to celebrate Indian weaves, is in its second...
<b>Sidharth Sinha</b> has contributed to the successful rebirth and...