Fashion chain KappAhl reported financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full year.
- Net sales increased by 1.7 % for the quarter and 3.6 % for the full year.
- Sales in comparable stores increased during the quarter by 1.7 % and for the full year by 3.0 %.
- The gross margin improved by 2.5 percentage points for the full year.
- The Board of Directors proposes that no dividend be distributed for the financial year.
- New operative and financial targets have been set.
“In brief, it has been a good year for KappAhl. We have achieved the year's targets and report increased sales, stronger gross margins and improved earnings. We have taken measures and are closing the year with a strong balance sheet.” said Johan Åberg, President and CEO.
KappAhl was established in 1953 and is a leading fashion chain soon with 400 stores and 4,500 employees in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland and the Czech Republic. KappAhl sells value-for-money fashion with a wide appeal – to women, men and children – and focuses in particular on women aged 30-50 with families.