Stein Mart discount apparel and home fashion retailer, is expanding its presence this fall. The new stores are located in El Paso, Texas; Buford (Atlanta), Ga.; Elk Grove (Sacramento), Calif.; and Watchung, N.J.
The Anaheim, Calif. and Colorado Springs, Co. stores are a relocation of another area store to improve sites. The four new and two relocated stores bring Stein Mart's total store count to 264 at the end of this year.
The stores are located at:
- 8889 Gateway West, El Paso, Texas (opened Sept. 19 at The Fountains at Farah)
- 1600 Mall of Georgia Blvd., Suite 900, Buford, Ga. (opened Sept. 26 at Marketplace at Mill Creek II)
- 7707 Laguna Blvd., Suite 100, Elk Grove, Calif. (opened Sept. 26 at Laguna Crossroads Shopping Center)
- 5326 N. Nevada Avenue, Colorado Springs, Co. (opened Sept. 26 at University Village Colorado)
- 1511 Route 22 West, Watchung, N.J. (opens Oct. 24 at Watchung Square Mall)
- 8140 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road, Anaheim, Calif. (opens Oct. 24 at Anaheim Hills Festival)
About Stein Mart, Inc.:
Stein Mart stores offer the fashion merchandise, service and presentation of a better department or specialty store, at prices competitive with off-price retail chains.
With over 260 locations from California to Massachusetts, Stein Mart's focused assortment of merchandise features current season, moderate to better fashion apparel for women and men, as well as accessories, shoes and home fashions.