Dufry has appointed Luis Marin as Chief Corporate Officer and new member of the Group Executive Committee as from 1 January, 2014.
Luis Marin has been working for Dufry since 2004 and has been heading the Group's Business Controlling and M&A departments.
Before joining Dufry, Mr. Marin held different positions at Coopers & Lybrand, Derbi Motorcycles, and Grupo Areas. He holds a degree in economics and business science from the University of Barcelona.
Julian Diaz, CEO of Dufry Group comments: “Luis Marin has been a key executive to the development of Dufry Group over the last ten years and this promotion is recognition of this. We congratulate Luis to this promotion and we wish him all the best in his new position.”
With the nomination, the Group Executive Committee is structured as follows:
- CEO, Mr. Julián Díaz
- CFO, Mr. Andreas Schneiter
- Global COO, Mr. José Antonio Gea
- General Counsel, Mr. Pascal Duclos
- Chief Corporate Officer, Mr. Luis Marin
- COO Region EMEA & Asia, Mr. Xavier Rossinyol
- COO Region America I: Mr. René Riedi
- COO Region America II: Mr. Jose Carlos Rosa
- COO Region US & Canada: Mr. Joe DiDomizio.