With 3 months still to go, Professional Clothing Show has already had over 800 pre-registration visitors from all three sectors – Workwear, Corporatewear, PPE - ranging from senior buyers to procurement managers to the people who would be wearing the uniforms such as bus-drivers, builders and air crew members.
Last year, it re-launched the show with the help of its steering committee group. After listening attentively to the expectations of both the buyers and suppliers, it began working on its marketing campaign with the help of its PR and Marketing Director Tony Bond, TB2B Media, to ensure maximum awareness.
As it is looking to grow the Show not only in the UK but globally, it has also signed a global sales representative agreement with Yasir Saeed, CEO of RY International, a strategic marketing company with over 120,000 members on LinkedIn with the aim of representing the event worldwide to ensure it expands upon its status as an international exhibition.
Therefore, it is fair to say that the show is expected to have in excess of 3,000 visitors for this year’s Professional Clothing Show in Birmingham NEC, UK 1-2 April 2014.
In the coming months, the steering committee group will be carrying out an extensive marketing campaign to ensure all their customers and clients have the Professional Clothing Show and Awards marked in their diaries.
What's attracting Visitors and Exhibitors?
- Over 800 Pre-Registered Visitors to date - with still 3 months to go!
- 'Pro Show Live', a live catwalk event showcasing the latest innovations in corporatewear, workwear and PPE.
- London 2012 Game Makers’ uniforms live on stage.
- It has secured a great host for the Professional Clothing Awards 2014 event - Ruth Morris, Uniform Manager for the Rugby World Cup 2015.
- Global sales representative, Yasir Saeed, RY International, for overseas exhibitors and visitors.
About the Professional Clothing Show
The Professional Clothing Show is dedicated to senior buyers, specifiers and suppliers working in the vibrant and dynamic working garment industry and will take place at the Birmingham NEC, 1-2 April 2014.