Home / Knowledge / News / Apparel/Garments / Perfumed modal briefs with microfiber elastic from UpMan
Perfumed modal briefs with microfiber elastic from UpMan
22
Aug '08
UpMan has prepared a series of novelties for the hottest season of the year, which were launched at the 5th edition of the Brazil Lingerie Fair. The event was held in São Paulo, August 11-13.

Among the highlights, the perfumed (menthol) modal briefs with microfiber elastic. The brand also took advantage of the opportunity to launch its second collection in organic cotton.

The launches also included a concept piece (photo) developed by brand stylist, Luciana Frezza, which was inspired on the Puss 'n Boots fable. The piece was made with a double face (polyamide + cotton), with velvet prints and polyamide elastic.

The briefs were especially elaborated for the event and have yet to be commercialized. “They were made especially for the Fair,” explains the stylist.

On average, UpMan launches 45 models and uses about 15 different colors in each new collection. At present, nearly 70% of production corresponds to brief and boxer models. The slip model is used in the remaining 30%.

Brazilian Textile and Apparel Industry Association


Must ReadView All

Ghana sets up task force to clamp down on textile piracy

Textiles | On 21st Oct 2017

Ghana sets up task force to clamp down on textile piracy

Ghana’s ministry of trade and industry has set up a taskforce to...

APTMA calls for implementation of PM’s export package

Textiles | On 21st Oct 2017

APTMA calls for implementation of PM’s export package

The All Pakistan Textiles Mills Association (APTMA) has called for...

Courtesy: Coach

Fashion | On 21st Oct 2017

US company Coach to change name to Tapestry from Oct 31

Coach Inc., a New York-based house of modern luxury accessories and...

Interviews View All

Darshan Mehta
Infinium Polychem

We are spending double digit figures on R&D

Amrit Sethia
SOIE

‘The intimatewear category in India is slowly becoming trend-sensitive.’

Top executives
Textile industry

The foremost issue is bridging the skill gap

Hardik Sanghvi

Idealin Fogging Systems has been engaged in designing and manufacturing...

C Dhandayuthapani

MAG Solvics Private Limited was established in 1991 to design and develop...

Rikesh Mistry

Jupiter Comtex Pvt Ltd, established in 1973, started its textile machinery ...

Kai Poehler
Voith Paper GmbH & Co. KG

The glass mat industry is growing by five to eight per cent annually. Kai...

Mohammad Hassan
Biax Fiberfilm

About one in every 20 patients picks up an infection while hospitalised....

Urs Stalder
Sanitized AG

Urs Stalder, CEO, Sanitized AG, talks about the increasing use of hygiene...

Robert Brunner
Devereux

Golfwear and menswear brand Devereux is set for greener pastures. Robert...

Silvia Venturini Fendi
Fendi s.r.l

"Yes, my confidence and positive attitude are my strengths and should be...

Pranav Mishra
Huemn

Designers Pranav Mishra and Shyma Shetty’s Huemn is known for its...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

October 2017

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes
77.9%
No
13.2%
Skip
8.8%

Total Votes: 68

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes
61.8%
No
27.9%
Skip
10.3%

Total Votes: 68

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes
85.3%
No
10.3%
Skip
4.4%

Total Votes: 68

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.

Active Poll

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes
75.0%
No
11.8%
Skip
13.2%

Total Votes: 68


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search