Home / Knowledge / News / Apparel/Garments / Arrow launches a new line of 'Body-Tailored Suits'
Arrow launches a new line of 'Body-Tailored Suits'
13
Dec '10
Arrow has launched a new collection of Suits called “Body-Tailored Suits” to compliment the stature of the Indian Man. An analysis of the Indian population data in the current study shows that a mere 20% of the population matches the dimensions of an 'average figure'! So what happens to the rest 80% of the Indian males who do not confirm to the European fits, which most of the Indian apparel brands use to dress up Indian men?

Even for men, its not just about size, its about the shape as well. The shape is characterized in a person's torso by a little known factor called “Drop Value” which is the ratio between the shoulders and the waist. The more prosperous we get, the more it reflects as a bulge around the middle, throwing European system of Drop Value out of order.

Arrow has come out with a range of suits with the perfect blend of European style for Indian body and this can be proven with their newly instilled features that they have researched and imported in from across the world: Helsa Shoulder Pads from Germany to accentuate the broad shoulders, Laniere De Picardie chest canvas from France to shape the chest and bring out the proverbial V-Chest and Guterman Thread to hold it all together with enough flexibility.

Arrow


Must ReadView All

Uzbekistan, S Korea to launch textile techno park in Sept

Textiles | On 19th Feb 2018

Uzbekistan, S Korea to launch textile techno park in Sept

Uzbekistan and South Korea plan to launch a modern textile techno...

3 African nations may face AGOA sanctions if Mitumba banned

Apparel/Garments | On 19th Feb 2018

3 African nations may face AGOA sanctions if Mitumba banned

Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda will face US trade penalties, including...

India’s Uttar Pradesh woos Tiruppur knitwear industrialists

Apparel/Garments | On 19th Feb 2018

India’s Uttar Pradesh woos Tiruppur knitwear industrialists

Two top Uttar Pradesh government officials visited Tamil Nadu’s...

Interviews View All

Evelyne Cholet
UCMTF

‘France had a reputation of being big in new ideas, but poor in marketing...

Yash Agarwal
Hitansh Online

Every market region has its own culture and trends

Angelina Francesca Cheang
MY ANJE

'Consumers in the age-group 21 to 38 are driving the activewear trend'

C Dhandayuthapani

MAG Solvics Private Limited was established in 1991 to design and develop...

Suresh P Bagrecha

Komal Texfab, founded in 1981, is into manufacturing of knitted fabrics,...

Abhishek Pachauri

Reckon Industries adapts latest systems for manufacturing from designing...

Lynda Kelly
Suominen Corporation

Suominen Corporation is a manufacturer of nonwovens as roll goods for...

Eric Scholler
Groz-Beckert

The Indian market has huge potential in technical textiles, and by far,...

Iago Castro Asensio
RCfil Distribuciones S.L.

Iago Castro Asensio, International Business Manager of RCfil...

Sonam & Paras Modi
SVA

Sonam and Paras Modi's Sva Couture is synonymous with head-turning...

Ritu Kumar
Label Ritu Kumar

‘Classics will return’ "There are a lot of people wearing western clothes ...

Judy Frater
Somaiya Kala Vidya

Among the many honours showered on Frater, including Fulbright and Ford...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

February 2018

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes
70.3%
No
12.9%
Skip
16.8%

Total Votes: 101

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes
63.4%
No
29.7%
Skip
6.9%

Total Votes: 101

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes
88.1%
No
8.9%
Skip
3.0%

Total Votes: 101

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.

Active Poll

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes
83.2%
No
7.9%
Skip
8.9%

Total Votes: 101


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search