Home / Knowledge / News / Apparel/Garments / Roberto Cavalli mulls 85 more outlets in China
Roberto Cavalli mulls 85 more outlets in China
17
May '11
With inking of a deal with Shanghai-based retail major UCCAL Group, Italian fashion brand Roberto Cavalli recently revealed its intention to launch 85 new outlets in China over the next five years.

The company in a statement said that, it proposes to launch its first outlets in Beijing and Shanghai towards end part of the current year or early next year.

Roberto Cavalli Group holds 75 percent stake in the new firm named Roberto Cavalli China, while UCCAL holds the remaining 25 percent stake.

Of the 85 proposed outlets five would be high-end "Roberto Cavalli" outlets which would be administered by the new firm, while the other 80 stores for the more popular brands like "Class Roberto Cavalli" and "Just Cavalli" would be directly managed by the UCCAL.

Already there exist 20 stores for "Class Roberto Cavalli" and "Just Cavalli" brands in China.

Cavalli which was instituted in Florence in early 1960s, fell prey to financial crunch during global economic crunch, however it has recuperated now.

The brand's collection is now being displayed in over 50 countries across the globe.

Cavalla is one of the several European luxury and fashion retailers who have penetrated into the rapidly growing Chinese market in recent years.

Fibre2fashion News Desk - India


Must ReadView All

Pakistan govt notifies 50% duty drawback on exports

Textiles | On 21st Oct 2017

Pakistan govt notifies 50% duty drawback on exports

The Pakistan government has notified the ‘Duty Drawback of Taxes...

Ghana sets up task force to clamp down on textile piracy

Textiles | On 21st Oct 2017

Ghana sets up task force to clamp down on textile piracy

Ghana’s ministry of trade and industry has set up a taskforce to...

Courtesy: Coach

Fashion | On 21st Oct 2017

US company Coach to change name to Tapestry from Oct 31

Coach Inc., a New York-based house of modern luxury accessories and...

Interviews View All

Anavila Misra
Anavila Collection

Fashion shows are also encouraging and highlighting sustainable fashion

Top executives
Textile industry, India

Such fairs are a must for industry to showcase new innovations

Sanjay Yagnik
Maa Tex Speciality

‘We suggest reducing dosage of sizing chemicals to reduce sludge...

Hardik Sanghvi

Idealin Fogging Systems has been engaged in designing and manufacturing...

Suresh P Bagrecha

Komal Texfab, founded in 1981, is into manufacturing of knitted fabrics,...

Rikesh Mistry

Jupiter Comtex Pvt Ltd, established in 1973, started its textile machinery ...

Lynda Kelly
Suominen Corporation

Suominen Corporation is a manufacturer of nonwovens as roll goods for...

Marcel Alberts
Eurofibers

Coating at a fibre level is a practice not usually seen in the...

Kai Poehler
Voith Paper GmbH & Co. KG

The glass mat industry is growing by five to eight per cent annually. Kai...

Anisha Chaudhari
Threads & Shirts

Threads & Shirts is a freshly-tailored concept providing men/women a...

Robert Brunner
Devereux

Golfwear and menswear brand Devereux is set for greener pastures. Robert...

Nisha Chanda
Whistling Woods International School of Fashion

<div>A lack of upgraded courses in costume designing and fashion as per...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

October 2017

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes
77.1%
No
12.9%
Skip
10.0%

Total Votes: 70

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes
61.4%
No
28.6%
Skip
10.0%

Total Votes: 70

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes
85.7%
No
10.0%
Skip
4.3%

Total Votes: 70

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.

Active Poll

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes
75.7%
No
11.4%
Skip
12.9%

Total Votes: 70


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search