Autumn Winter 2013 collection deftly illustrates this contemporary style. The design cultivation delved into ancestral Indian textiles for ingenuity which were scanned to create digital prints for the fabrics with cultivated patterns.
The ensembles feature straight shifts and drop waist silhouettes, the popular empire and a line dresses with black as the reigning color. The chiffons, georgettes, organzas and stretch fabrics are festooned with prints of monochrome paisley, red and yellow ikat, tweed and honeycomb.
Upfront, edgy and modern with nineties vibe, very resonant with the classic pizzazz and oomph that celebrates classic Rina Dhaka style, this collection evolves with every costume. The contempary dresses with a puff organza sleeves, reminiscent of the nineties.
• The use of subtle colour blends of gray, maroon, blk, and white, it’s a season of back looking as much as the now.
• Graphic paisley dress cut in a low flare.
• Lattice pattern dress with fine bead work panel.
• Blk dupion off shoulder dress worn with taupe mock leather coat.
• Gray paisley sheath with cascade sequinned hem.
• Bandage dress tube with pashmina shawl.
• Dupion wrap over dress clinched at waist.
• Blk silk organza sheath with hand embroidery.
• Foam stretch dress with lego' mutton sleeves.
• Blk rib bandage dress with stretch leather inset.
• Plisse long dress with lace like embroidery.
• Red chiffon asymetrical dress.
• Blk peplum skirt set with lace design.
• 3 Tiered silk/net dress with graphic thread embroidery.
• Gold tube dress with tie dye crinkled silk and tweed jacket.
• Gray yellow shaded silk dress with floral thread work.