Rarebits launches an online boutique
Rarebits announced the launch of its Web site, http://www.rarebitsnpieces.com, an online boutique featuring an array of personalized gifts. Specialties include monogrammed girls dresses and unique baby gifts like; layettes, sweaters, diaper covers and christening gowns, among other delightful things.
“My mother taught me at an early age that hand-crafted, personalized gifts are far more special than the most expensive store-bought present,” said Kirsten Marchioli, co-owner of Rarebits.
She continued, “We set out to do something special that embraced the names that parents give their children. I also knew that as a mother of young twins, I wanted high-quality, classic pieces that were easy to wear and care for. And with our dresses, we have created a true heirloom.”
On the website, customers will find beautiful personalized gifts for newborns, new mothers, new grandmothers, baby showers, birthdays and the holidays. Rarebits specializes in complete layettes and a signature line of handmade dresses, which feature fine quality fabrics paired with exquisite ribbon choices. The finishing touch is a selection of incredibly detailed monograms. Popular items include christening gowns, flower girls dresses, girls Christmas dresses and girls Easter dresses. They are a modern take on the classic pillowcase dress.
Christine Hohenleitner, owner of Lulu Rose Children's Boutique of Little Silver, NJ, who has carried the Rarebits girls dresses for more than a year said, “My customers like to invest in something unique and special, and the Rarebits dresses absolutely fit the bill.”
Rarebits Girls Dress Benefits:
• Customized: The client helps to design the girls' dresses, by choosing the fabric, ribbons and monogram styles.
• Value: Many of the Rarebits dresses are reversible, which means it is two dresses in one.
• Multi-season: Pairing them with a long sleeve tee or turtleneck and tights makes them quite versatile in almost any season.
• Adjustable: The ribbons make each dress adjustable, so each girl will get several seasons of use. Loosen the ribbons and the dress extends in length. She can even wear it as a tunic over leggings as she grows.
• Heirloom: When she can no longer wear it as a garment, each dress comes with instructions on how to make it into a special pillow – for her first big girl bed or even her college dorm.
• Coordinated look: Mom can wear a similarly shaped top in more sophisticated fabrics for a beautiful mother/daughter look. And there are even matching doll dresses for the little girls' dolls.
Patty Buchenberger, co-owner and lead-designer said, “As a grandmother, I love classic looks that remind me of the things I wore as a child. We just love knowing that little girls will light up the party in our dresses, and that they will also be comfortable enough to sprint around the playground.”
Rarebits is a mother-daughter owned company, who got their start in mid-2007. They have built a loyal customer base with their superior customer service and creative line of personalized gifts, including: handmade dresses, layettes, christening gowns, baby shower gifts, sweaters, blankets, bibs, diaper covers, aprons, bags, wall art and stationary. Rarebits dresses are also carried in select retail locations on the east coast.