Home / Knowledge / News / Textiles / ISPO Beijing kicks off with record number of exhibitors
ISPO Beijing kicks off with record number of exhibitors
15
Feb '17
ISPO Beijing, the leading multi-segment B2B sports exhibition in Asia, held from February 15 to 18, 2017, at the China national convention centre, in Beijing, China, has kicked off with a record number of exhibitors. Around 502 exhibitors are present at the tradeshow, which is seven per cent more than the number of exhibitors present in the last year.

Visitors can gather information about the innovations and portfolios of 728 brands—also a record. Besides the latest developments in the outdoor, action sports, ski, sportstyle, and textrends segments, visitors can look forward to an extensive supporting program with sector-specific solutions and strategies.

The exhibition halls that are available have been booked to capacity for months, a clear indication of how strong interest in winter sports in China has become. 83 per cent of exhibitors have come from China. The other 17 per cent of exhibitors have come from Europe, the United States, and the Asian-Pacific region and include industry giants such as Fjällräven, GoPro, Thule and GORE-TEX. They also include leading brands in the ski and snowboard sector such as 32, 686, Capita, Colmar, DEMON, Dynafit, Dynastar, Elan, Fischer, Halti, Head, Lib Tech, Nordica, Oakley, One Way, RIDE, Rome, Rossignol, SP, UNION, and UVEX. There are national pavilions from Austria, Korea, Switzerland, and the Czech Republic.

The appeal of winter sports in China is also reflected by the growing number of new companies being founded. ISPO Beijing also features a Startup Village where new Chinese companies can present themselves. There are also plans to continue promoting ISPO business solutions—which is already well known in Europe—in Asia. Participation in the ISPO Award clearly demonstrates the innovative strength of the Asian sports industry.

Besides all the exhibitors’ innovations, visitors attending ISPO Beijing can attend extensive and informative supporting program with more than 50 lectures, panel discussions, and events. After the fair, there will be a tour of various ski resorts such as Huaibei and Nanshan that will allow participants to familiarise themselves with the facilities in person.

The ISPO Sports Industry Forum revolves around the latest trends and developments in the Chinese sports industry. The “China Outdoor Product Market Survey Report 2016” will also be released this year. The Sports Fashion Trend Forum focuses on the latest international trends in sports fashion for the 2018 spring/summer season for designers and product managers. (GK)

Fibre2Fashion News Desk – India


Must ReadView All

Digital textile printing sector to grow by 20% by 2020

Textiles | On 18th Jun 2018

Digital textile printing sector to grow by 20% by 2020

The digital textile printing sector is expected to have a compound...

Courtesy: Hela Clothing

Apparel/Garments | On 18th Jun 2018

Hela's latest label revolves around underwear, sleepwear

The latest collection of Sri Lanka’s Hela Clothing is revolves mostly ...

Kenya levies higher duties on mitumba import

Apparel/Garments | On 18th Jun 2018

Kenya levies higher duties on mitumba import

Kenya’s treasury secretary Henry Rotich recently raised the duty on...

Interviews View All

Vasanth Kumar
Max Fashion India

‘Traditional high-street retailers are now willing to offer franchisees to ...

Poojaa Kumar Deepak
Zeven

Zeven's performance sports apparel is designed for the Indian body type,...

Headhonchos
Indian textile value chain

'One nation, one tax' is a great concept

Kalai Selvi

Vidyashilp Academy in Bengaluru is the country's first Fairtrade School....

Hardik Sanghvi

Idealin Fogging Systems has been engaged in designing and manufacturing...

Abhishek Pachauri

Reckon Industries adapts latest systems for manufacturing from designing...

Johan Berlin
InvestKonsult Sweden AB

Investkonsult Sweden AB has been buying and selling second-hand textile...

Kai Poehler
Voith Paper GmbH & Co. KG

The glass mat industry is growing by five to eight per cent annually. Kai...

Larry L Kinn
Suominen Corporation

Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...

Adriano Goldschmied
AG Jeans

The hype around 'designer jeans' was created by him. And the new wave of...

Anisha Chaudhari
Threads & Shirts

Threads & Shirts is a freshly-tailored concept providing men/women a...

Sonam & Paras Modi
SVA

Sonam and Paras Modi's Sva Couture is synonymous with head-turning...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

Leave your Comments


June 2018

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Advanced Search