Home / Knowledge / News / Textiles / Concept of circular economy by Sinopec Yangzi Petrochem
Concept of circular economy by Sinopec Yangzi Petrochem
27
Aug '12
The Jiangsu Provincial Commission of Economy and Informationization conferred the plate of the first Circular Economy Demonstration Enterprises in Jiangsu Province to Sinopec Yangzi Petrochemical Company in June this year. 

The company created a benefit of over 400 million Yuan by resource recycling in 2011, demonstrating the vigor and prospects of the circular economy. It is reported that the company's new projects implement the concept of circular economy through the whole process. 

70% of the total production of the 650,000 tons / year phenol and acetone project, a joint venture with INEOS, will extend to the downstream within the Nanjing Chemical Industrial Park, and the remaining 30% is also absorbed in the surrounding market within a 200 km radius. 
 
After completing its three rounds of ethylene renovation project, Yangzi Petrochemical will provide ethylene and other basic raw materials for Nanjing and Yangzhou Chemical Industrial Parks, thus achieving regional sharing of basic raw materials.

Sinopec Yangzi Petrochemical Company


Must ReadView All

Indian govt approves special package for leather, footwear

Textiles | On 16th Dec 2017

Indian govt approves special package for leather, footwear

The Union Cabinet chaired by PM Narendra Modi has approved a special...

EU parliament resolution calls for Cambodia sanctions

Apparel/Garments | On 16th Dec 2017

EU parliament resolution calls for Cambodia sanctions

Following the ongoing crackdown in Cambodia on the opposition and...

Affordable prices to be hit if US pulls out of NAFTA: NRF

Apparel/Garments | On 16th Dec 2017

Affordable prices to be hit if US pulls out of NAFTA: NRF

US retailers’ ability to offer consumers quality products at...

Interviews View All

Smarth Bansal
Colorjet India Limited

We would like to venture more companies into the Indian market

Rashi Menda
Zapyle

Every fifth sale we make on Zapyle is a repeat purchase

Janak Dhamanwala & Sunil Dhamanwala
Jansun

Moving towards sustainability is also a social change

Liz Manning

<div><b>Liz Manning</b>, Business Development Manager at Catexel, has...

Vikas Banduke

Softech Controls Private Limited (SCPL) is a part of the Cotmac Group, an...

Nitesh Mittal

Kusumgar Corporates is a leading manufacturer of technical textiles and...

Lynda Kelly
Suominen Corporation

Suominen Corporation is a manufacturer of nonwovens as roll goods for...

Silke Brand-Kirsch
Schlegel und Partner

Silke Brand-Kirsch, executive partner of Schlegel und Partner, a leading...

Marten Alkhagen
Swerea IVF AB

Marten Alkhagen, Senior Scientist - Nonwoven and Technical Textiles of...

Ritu Kumar
Label Ritu Kumar

‘Classics will return’ "There are a lot of people wearing western clothes ...

Robert Brunner
Devereux

Golfwear and menswear brand Devereux is set for greener pastures. Robert...

Wendell Rodricks
Wendell Rodricks

"We should not compare India and the West. There are things we do that...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

December 2017

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes
69.6%
No
12.0%
Skip
18.5%

Total Votes: 92

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes
62.0%
No
30.4%
Skip
7.6%

Total Votes: 92

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes
87.0%
No
9.8%
Skip
3.3%

Total Votes: 92

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.

Active Poll

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes
81.5%
No
8.7%
Skip
9.8%

Total Votes: 92


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search