Home / Knowledge / News / Textiles / Bolivian Enatex expects US$ 29mn textile exports in 2013
Bolivian Enatex expects US$ 29mn textile exports in 2013
05
Mar '13
The Bolivian Strategic National Public Textile Enterprise (Enatex), formed in June 2012 to safeguard the Bolivian textile industry in view of the imminent bankruptcy of the defunct American Textile (Ametex), is expecting to generate US$ 29 million (or Bs 200 million) in revenues from exports this year.
 
Enatex currently exports about 90 percent of its production and the remaining 10 percent is absorbed by the domestic market.
 
The state-run enterprise is now planning to sell around 30 percent of its output in the domestic market, Enatex managing director Betty Silva said.
 
For the purpose, Enatex will increase its production capacity across Bolivia and will also coordinate with artist Roberto Mamani Mamani for having indigenous motifs of Bolivian culture embedded on apparels.
 

Fibre2fashion News Desk - India


Must ReadView All

Two slabs of GST will affect Bengaluru garment units: SIGA

Apparel/Garments | On 23rd Jan 2018

Two slabs of GST will affect Bengaluru garment units: SIGA

The South India Garment Association (SIGA) has voiced its concern...

US FTC updates textile rules to drop obsolete requirement

Textiles | On 23rd Jan 2018

US FTC updates textile rules to drop obsolete requirement

The US Federal Trade Commission has eliminated an obsolete provision...

Indian textile industry at inflection point: Report

Textiles | On 23rd Jan 2018

Indian textile industry at inflection point: Report

The textile and apparel sector of India is at an inflection point...

Interviews View All

Top executives
Textile & apparel bodies

The decision is transformational

Dharmendra Shah
Ozone PB Spintex Limited

‘We have made huge investments to ensure quality yarn production.’

Marazban F Velati
Sutlej Textiles & Industries limited

No training can be effective till the candidate believes in it.

Urmil Arya

Sushila International, a well established textile organisation established ...

Tejas N Patel, Navin D Patel

Founded in 1999 by Navin Patel in the name of Tejas Fabrics with 100...

Ravindra Jain, Ashish Baid

Oswal Prints Private Limited has been manufacturing and exporting ethnic...

Urs Stalder
Sanitized AG

Urs Stalder, CEO, Sanitized AG, talks about the increasing use of hygiene...

Kevin Nelson
TissueGen

Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...

Giorgio Mantovani
Corman S.p.A

Giorgio Mantovani, MD of Corman, with a presence in both Milano and New...

Igor Chapurin
Chapurin

"Now we can see the Russian trend in international fashion. And Russian...

Prathyusha Garimella
Prathyusha Garimella

Hyderabad-based designer <b>Prathyusha Garimella</b> is known for blending ...

Anisha Chaudhari
Threads & Shirts

Threads &amp; Shirts is a freshly-tailored concept providing men/women a...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

January 2018

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes
69.1%
No
13.4%
Skip
17.5%

Total Votes: 97

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes
63.9%
No
28.9%
Skip
7.2%

Total Votes: 97

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes
87.6%
No
9.3%
Skip
3.1%

Total Votes: 97

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.

Active Poll

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes
82.5%
No
8.2%
Skip
9.3%

Total Votes: 97


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search