The company announced the launch of Advanced DualAir technology, which allows couples to adjust each side of the bed to their individual comfort and support – their Sleep Number setting. The new, modern and intuitive remote:
- Remembers each individual’s ideal comfort and support;
- Guides them to their Sleep Number setting at the simple touch of a button; and,
- Allows them to further individualize their sleep experience with their name.
“The desire to offer our customers meaningful products that improve their lives drove the advancements in our new DualAir technology and beds,” said Annie Bloomquist, chief product officer, Sleep Number. “We’re focused on delivering an individualized, premium sleep experience through simple, intuitive design and functionality.”
New Sleep Number Innovation and Memory Foam Series Beds
Advanced DualAir technology is in the newly enhanced Sleep Number Innovation Series (i10 and i8) and Memory Foam Series (m9 and m7) beds, in addition to the following features:
- Sleep Number i10 bed is extraordinarily comfortable, elegantly designed and defines luxurious sleep. An ergonomic, dual-layer design is reversible on each side so couples can individualize their comfort with two inches of new proprietary PlushFit foam and two inches of conforming memory foam. Advanced temperature-balancing technology keeps both sleeping just right.
- Sleep Number i8 bed offers the latest innovations with three inches of new proprietary PlushFit foam that has seven zones for enhanced comfort. Features temperature balancing sleep surface to keep couples from sleeping too warm or cool.
- Sleep Number m9 bed offers five inches of exclusive LuxFit foam that softly cushion pressure points and has a breathable air-flow design. Temperature balancing fabric absorbs excess heat that can disrupt sleep.
- Sleep Number m7 bed has three inches of exclusive CoolFit foam with gel technology for a cool sleeping surface. It’s naturally contouring and breathable for soothing sleep.
Sleep Number Beds and Products
Designed around customers’ unique sleep preferences, high-quality Sleep Number beds have improved more than 8 million lives. Unlike other mattresses that feature foam or springs inside, only the Sleep Number bed has DualAir technology inside, which allows couples to adjust each side to their individual comfort and support at the touch of a button. Each Sleep Number bed comes with a 25-year limited warranty and a 100-night in-home trial.
Sleep Number also offers a complete, exclusive line of innovative sleep products designed to meet every individual’s needs. From the AirFit Adjustable pillow that adjusts for cradling comfort, to the new DualTemp layer that uses proprietary active air technology to heat and cool each side and can be added to any bed, Sleep Number offers exclusive solutions designed to improve sleep.
Consumers only can find the individualized benefits of Sleep Number beds and bedding at Sleep Number stores, not at other mattress retailers. The company’s 3,000 Sleep Professionals are dedicated to helping customers find better sleep for life.
Apparel/Garments | On 3rd Dec 2016
Myntra is on track to achieve sustainable growth and be EBITA...
Textiles | On 3rd Dec 2016
The India International Textile Machinery Exhibition (India ITME)...
Textiles | On 3rd Dec 2016
Indian textile firms Laxmipati Sarees, makers of polyester sarees and ...
‘Indian footwear market is nascent and largely a trend follower’
‘RT3 motto is: Do not check millimetres, check colours.’
Palod Himson Machines
Fabric processing machines are picking up
About one in every 20 patients picks up an infection while hospitalised....
Sidwin Fabric is a manufacturer and exporter of polypropylene textiles and ...
Suominen Corporation is a manufacturer of nonwovens as roll goods for...
Gildan Activewear SRL
Gildan Activewear, a manufacturer and marketer of branded clothing and...
Somaiya Kala Vidya
Among the many honours showered on Frater, including Fulbright and Ford...
Bridal couture created with rich Indian heritage, exquisite craftsmanship...