Home / Knowledge / News / Textiles / FESPA Eurasia 2014 sees 30% growth in visitors
FESPA Eurasia 2014 sees 30% growth in visitors
17
Dec '14
According to organisers of FESPA Eurasia 2014, which took place December 4-7 in Istanbul witnessed over 8,600 visitors attending the event, up 30 per cent from last year.

To begin with, FESPA Eurasia secured commitment from many local and international brands in the industry, about 20 per cent more than the first edition in 2013.

“The event provided PSPs the chance to explore display of products and services across wide format digital printing, screen printing, signage, textile printing and garment decoration sectors,” the organizers say.

80 per cent of the visitors came from cities across Turkey and the remaining 20 per cent from 78 countries, with top representation from Iran, Greece, Bulgaria, Tunisia and Russia, respectively.

Michael Ryan, FESPA Group exhibition manager said, “We are extremely happy with the increased number of unique visitors to the event.”

“The feedback we have received from exhibitors is that quality of visitors has been fantastic too as they saw business owners and decision-makers from many countries on their stand,” he added.

Exhibitors at FESPA Eurasia 2014 also expressed their satisfaction with the trade event. Serkan Filiz at Canon Eurasia said, “The show has been profitable for us as we had very good reactions from customers.”

Michele Riva, sales director, Reggiani Macchine said, “We are enjoying the success of FESPA Eurasia. Our staff welcomed numerous visitors from all over the world and three machines were sold during the show.”

“We sold 7 machines at the show, so we have been happy with the quality of the visitors. There were a large number of attendees from Middle East, Ukraine and Russia,” Taner Güven from Optimum Digital Planet said. (AR)

Fibre2fashion News Desk - India


Must ReadView All

Textiles | On 20th Sep 2017

India needs to double cotton farmers’ income: top official

India needs to double the income of cotton farmers and non-farmers...

Textiles | On 20th Sep 2017

Pakistan seeks more JVs with China: textile minister

The Pakistani Government wants to forge more joint ventures (JVs)...

Apparel/Garments | On 20th Sep 2017

Egypt’s garment exports touch $941 million in 8 months

Egypt's garment exports touched $941 million in the first eight...

Interviews View All

Luke Otten
Wigwam Mills Inc

Wigwam aims to recycle discarded yarn that doesn’t make it through the...

Abhishek Samdaria
Reflete

GST will certainly reduce a lot of paperwork in future

Akash Khetan
Narayan Tex Fab

I find it hard to find professionals in Surat

Kerem Durdag
Biovation II LLC

Kerem Durdag, CEO, Biovation II LLC, provides an insight into future...

Marcel Alberts
Eurofibers

Coating at a fibre level is a practice not usually seen in the...

Kai Poehler
Voith Paper GmbH & Co. KG

The glass mat industry is growing by five to eight per cent annually. Kai...

Nisha Chanda
Whistling Woods International School of Fashion

<div>A lack of upgraded courses in costume designing and fashion as per...

Tony Ward
Tony Ward

"You have to truly understand what your client wants, know her needs, what ...

Divvya and Nidhhi Gambhir
Walnut

<b>Divvya and Nidhhi Gambhir</b> started their career with the launch of...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

September 2017

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes
74.5%
No
12.8%
Skip
12.8%

Total Votes: 47

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes
61.7%
No
25.5%
Skip
12.8%

Total Votes: 47

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes
87.2%
No
6.4%
Skip
6.4%

Total Votes: 47

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.

Active Poll

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes
70.2%
No
10.6%
Skip
19.1%

Total Votes: 47


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search