Terrot presents 4-colour striper machine at CAITME
CAITME being the largest international textile machinery exhibition in Central Asia, showcases the latest technologies and developments and is meeting place for buyers and sellers in the textile industry from all over the world. The most significant textile industry related show will be organised this year in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
This year the CAITME exhibition will celebrate its 5th Anniversary. Its participants are the world's most recognized companies and brands, manufacturers and exporters of textile machinery and technologies.
As one of the leading companies in the construction of electronically and mechanically
controlled circular knitting machines Terrot presents a 4-colour striper machine with 2 needle tracks at CAITME 2009.
Machine achine features S4F348 - The machine series combine the traditional attributes of functional safety and outstanding reliability with further improved Terrot striper technology. The benefit: Maximum processing variety with nearly unlimited pattern- and colour possibilities – especially for sensitive yarns due to the combination of the Terrot-Striper-System with different kind of bonding structure technologies. By using the multi-colour technology, it is possible to process up to 8 yarn colours in a single length of fabric. A never afore attained extend of universality includes the further processing of even the most sensitive yarns and threads. Beside the customary use of cotton yarns,
• Acetate, CA
• Core spun yarns
• Modal, CMD
• Polyester filament, PE
• Polyamide, PA
• Viscose, CV
can all be processed with typical Terrot process reliability. The technology of the thread change takes place with one lay-in finger for every colour thread. Every lay-in finger is equipped with a combined clamping device as well as a cutting device which guarantees very precisely clamping and cutting of the threads. Therewith this striper technology is in comparison to competitors able to process all current thread qualities, and in particular the for striped fabric used synthetic yarns that are in line with the trend.
Economy / Production
• redesigned cylinder and sinker cam curves permit higher production safety; increase speed factor up to 840 (S4/6F348)
• economic production featured by computer controlled “Terrot-speed-up-function”: While knitting large sequences in a single colour the machine speed will be increased up to 20%, thereby increasing productivity
Flexibility / Versatility
• 2-slot yarn carrier is perfectly guided and guarantees excellent Spandex and Mesh
• easy to handle and to create new pattern information, by transmitting the colour sequence by USB memory stick
• simple and quick adjustment of colour sequences by inputting the data via the keypad at terminal
Application area lication area:
• Sports- and leisure wear
• Striper pattern/ colour change
• Plain Single-Jersey
• Elastane plaiting
• 2-thread yarn fleece
• Tuck structure
• Plain Single-Jersey
• Single structures