LH-3500A sews two lockstitch seams in parallel with 2-needle
JUKI launches its semi-dry head, 2-needle, lockstitch machine
"LH-3500A Series" on the 11th January.
The Series incorporates the "direct-drive" mechanism which connects the compact servomotor directly to the main shaft of the
sewing machine. It is a partly-changed model of its predecessor LH-3500 Series which has been put on the market in July, 2007. With its newly adopted direct-drive mechanism, the LH-3500A Series not only improves seam quality but also increases energy saved, improves workability and increases the material-penetrating force of the needle. The sewing machine sews two lockstitch seams in parallel with its two needles. It is useful for sewing front facings of men's shirts, foundation (ladies' underwear) and jeans.
The sewing machine comes in four different specifications classified by material thickness; S type for medium-weight materials, A type for light-weight materials, F type for
foundation and G type for jeans and heavy-weight materials. The model with the suitable specification for production items is selectable.
The partly-changed LH-3500A Series models are functionally balanced basic ones (medium-speed popular type). JUKI is going to
expand sales by means of this series models which are provided with general versatility and good cost performance.
- The direct-drive mechanism which connects the compact servomotor directly to the main shaft is adopted into the sewing machine with an automatic thread trimmer.
- Adoption of the direct-driven mechanism helps improve the machine's stop accuracy and responsiveness, leading to increased work efficiency.
- Adoption of a high-torque type motor helps increase the material-penetrating force of the needle by approximately 32 % as
compared with JUKI's conventional models. As a result, the sewing
machine consistently provides the needle with adequate material-penetrating force even when sewing multi-layered sections of heavy-weight materials.
- With the adoption of the compact-in-size motor for the direct-drive mechanism and the new model of control box (SC-920), the sewing machine reduces its power consumption by approximately 15 %.
- The semi-dry head, which prevents oil stains caused by the oil coming from the frame (needle bar section), is adopted into all the models under the LH-3500A Series. The semi-dry head helps prevent the production of inferior quality sewing products due to
- Four different types of sewing machines (S, A, F and G) which differ in seam specification are prepared according to the material to be used. The sewing machine with the seam specification that is best suited to production items can be selected. (G type will be launched in February, 2010.)
- Two different types of "thread tension controllers" and "needle
bar thread guides" are adopted according to the seam specifications. With these selectable parts, the optimum thread tension can be obtained.
- Elastic materials and sensitive materials can be protected from being dislocated, twisted or damaged by lifting the presser foot slightly above the throat plate at all times by means of the micro-lifter mechanism.