Textiles associations to hold professional sessions at China Interdye
The invitation work for the 10th China International Dye Industry, Pigments and Textile Chemicals Exhibition (China Interdye 2010) was successfully completed on 31 January 2010, with the help of a large number of industry players. The exhibition mainly consists of five areas displaying dyes, auxiliaries, pigments, intermediates as well as environmental equipment and related devices. Currently, more than 420 Chinese and foreign vendors have confirmed participation, and the exhibition area reaches 20,000 square meters.
Exhibitors include foreign giants such as DyStar, BASF, Tanatex, Huntsman, Yorkshire, Novozymes, Clariant, Lamberti, Bozzetto and M. Dohmen; renowned Chinese companies such as Longsheng, Runtu, Jihua, Yabang, Huali, Transfar, Dymatic, Anoky, Merida, Jeco and Jingjin; and representative groups from India, South Korea, Taiwan province and Tianjin city, China.
Highlights of the 2010 exhibition will include:
1. On the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the exhibition, we will provide more interesting events for exhibitors and visitors.
2. A special area with the theme of energy saving and environmental conservation is set up, in a move to further promote energy-saving and emission-reduction efforts of the printing and dyeing industry, while providing a platform for participants to discuss energy and environmental technologies. The move is strongly supported by industry players, and many companies specializing in film technologies, energy-saving and eco-friendly equipment, and water treatment devices will attend the exhibition.
3. The organizer has further upgraded and updated the official website of the exhibition, and exhibitors with assigned booths can pre-show on the website. With the official website, visitors can find complete information concerning the latest booth plan, a list of exhibitors, as well as brief introduction of companies and products to be on show and their booth locations. Meanwhile, the organizer has launched the trade matching service, and visitors can make an early appointment for visiting exhibitors before the show.
4. The organizer has invited purchasing missions from regions including Malaysia, Vietnam, India, Bengal, South Korea, Taiwan and Japan to take part in the show. Up to 200,000 visitor tickets and 60,000 visitor guides will be given out to professional visitors, and the show has been aggressively promoted and reported by the media.
5. China Dyestuff Industry Association and China Dyeing & Printing Association will hold director conferences during the show, and executives of leading dyeing and printing companies will show up to discuss and exchange opinions on various topics.
6. A number of professional associations, including China Wool Textile Association, China Knitting Industrial Association, China Bast and Leaf Fibres Textile Association, Ink Branch of China Daily-Used Chemical Industry Association, China Dyestuffs Industry Association, Colour Master Batch Professional Committee and Textile and Dyeing Auxiliaries Committee, will hold professional sessions during the exhibition to attract more professionals to visit the exhibition, while providing more specialized platforms for the event, giving extensive industry players more opportunities for exchanges and cooperation.