LA International Textile & Sourcing Fair from Sept 28
Market Center Management Company (MCMC), the management company of GlobalTex: LA International Textile &Sourcing Fair, announced that the upcoming show will offer buyers the largest selection of international resources available on the West Coast in an easy-to-shop venue. The show will be held September 28-30, 2010 at the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC), West Hall, Hall A.
"The upcoming show offers an expanded selection of international resources from at least 20 countries," said Cindy Morris, COO, MCMC. "Our leasing team continues to secure additional high-quality, well-known exhibitors."
"GlobalTex is fast becoming one of the most important Global textile shows," said Phil Fox, CEO, Fox Fabrics. "It's an excellent sourcing resource with accelerated growth in the international arena that delivers quality attendees."
The growing list of countries and regions committed to show new resources at GlobalTex include: Bangladesh, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States. Additional partner countries are expected to be added in the coming weeks.
An array of lines will be represented. Highlights include: Soltiss (France); Stoll and KBC (Germany); Pizval (Italy); Debs with Fox Fabrics (Japan); Teviz and Lemar (Portugal); Schoeller Textile (Switzerland); Korat Tekstil (Turkey); Amanda Kelly and Appaloosa (the United Kingdom); and ECLAT, STC, Texollini, and Twin Dragon/Blue River (the United States).
In addition to more international resources, GlobalTex will welcome a range of associations including:
• Fabric mills from the Associacao Selectiva Moda, the textile association of Portugal, are returning to the show.
• The China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Textiles (CCCT), the leading national trade organization representing exporters and importers of textiles and clothing in China, with a membership of more than 11,000 companies.
• Ningbo, a sub-council of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT), comprised of VIPs, enterprises and organizations representing the economic and trade sectors of China.
• Indian Powerloom Development &Export Promotion Council, a textile association in India representing companies that produce textiles and power looms, will return to GlobalTex with a larger delegation.
• Indian Silk Promotion Council, the silk council of India that represents more than 1,500 silk fabric companies within the country, will also return with a larger group.
• Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP), the successor organization to the Export Promotion Bureau (EPB), that continues to facilitate exporters in overcoming the difficulties faced by them on the supply and demand side of exports.
• Taiwan Textile Federation (TTF) that meets the needs of the textile industry of Taiwan through market promotion, product design, fashion information analysis, online information, technology training and many other services.