Home / Knowledge / News / Textiles / Dutamas proposes to buy PT Jasa Medivest
Dutamas proposes to buy PT Jasa Medivest
30
Dec '10
Dutamas SME Sdn Bhd (Dutamas), the subsidiary which is entirely owned by Maxbiz Corporation Berhad (Maxbiz), had put forward a proposal on December 28, according to which it intends to attain 95 percent of the ownership interest of PT Jasa Medivest (PTJM) from Pantai Medivest Sdn Bhd (PMSB).

According to Maxbiz, this acquisition is going to benefit the group as it will provide a source of added income to complement the already existing business of textile dyeing and chemical trading.

Currently, PMSB holds 95 percent of the equity interests of PTJM whereas the rest of the 5 percent ownership interest is held by PT Jasa Sarana, which is an investment wing of the West Jawa Provincial Government.

Complete details of the intended acquisition are likely to be announced once the proposal is accepted and Dutamas inks the sale and purchase Agreement for the acquisition that has been planned.

Fibre2fashion News Desk - India


Must ReadView All

Union Minister for finance Arun Jaitley chairing the 25th GST Council meeting, flanked by minister of state for finance Shiv Pratap Shukla (right) and finance secretary Dr Hasmukh Adhia. Courtesy: PIB

Textiles | On 20th Jan 2018

GST rate on velvet fabric reduced to 5%

The 25th Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council meeting, held under the ...

RIL petrochemicals’ revenue grows 47.6% in Q3 FY18

Textiles | On 20th Jan 2018

RIL petrochemicals’ revenue grows 47.6% in Q3 FY18

The revenue from the petrochemicals segment at Reliance Industries...

Courtesy: Cotton USA

Textiles | On 20th Jan 2018

US cotton bodies pledge to support CCI activities

Ten US cotton organisations have pledged industry contributions in...

Interviews View All

Janak Dhamanwala & Sunil Dhamanwala
Jansun

Moving towards sustainability is also a social change

Dinaz Madhukar
DLF Emporio and DLF Promenade

‘Each event and promotion is planned out keeping in mind the business of...

Victor Chao
Esmetex

‘In future, clothing boundary lines will become increasingly blurred.’

Sandip Bhojani, Manthan Patel

Krypthm Tradelink LLP is a Surat-based manufacturer of westernwear....

Rikesh Mistry

Jupiter Comtex Pvt Ltd, established in 1973, started its textile machinery ...

Tejas N Patel, Navin D Patel

Founded in 1999 by Navin Patel in the name of Tejas Fabrics with 100...

Marten Alkhagen
Swerea IVF AB

Marten Alkhagen, Senior Scientist - Nonwoven and Technical Textiles of...

Mohammad Hassan
Biax Fiberfilm

About one in every 20 patients picks up an infection while hospitalised....

Kevin Nelson
TissueGen

Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...

Igor Chapurin
Chapurin

"Now we can see the Russian trend in international fashion. And Russian...

Tony Ward
Tony Ward

"You have to truly understand what your client wants, know her needs, what ...

Sonam & Paras Modi
SVA

Sonam and Paras Modi's Sva Couture is synonymous with head-turning...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

January 2018

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes
69.1%
No
13.4%
Skip
17.5%

Total Votes: 97

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes
63.9%
No
28.9%
Skip
7.2%

Total Votes: 97

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Active Poll

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes
87.6%
No
9.3%
Skip
3.1%

Total Votes: 97

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.

Active Poll

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes
82.5%
No
8.2%
Skip
9.3%

Total Votes: 97


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search