Home / Knowledge / News / Textiles / Polyplex raises its stake from 51% to 54.08%
Polyplex raises its stake from 51% to 54.08%
14
Jun '16
Polyester films manufacturer Polyplex Corporation has raised its stake, collective stake of Polyplex Thailand and subsidiary Polyplex Singapore, in the company from 51 per cent to 54.08 per cent, according to a company filing with the BSE.

The direct stake of Polyplex Thailand was 16.5 per cent and that of Polyplex Singapore was 34.5 per cent originally, making it a total of 51 per cent.

The rights offering of shares have been made by Polyplex Thailand at a price of Baht 6.5 per share.

Additionally, board of directors recommended a dividend of Rs 3 per share for fiscal 2015-16.

The company reported revenue of Rs 31,801.9 million in fiscal 2015-16. (MCJ)

Fibre2Fashion News Desk - India


Must ReadView All

Textiles | On 24th Jul 2017

Govt extends deadline for GST composition scheme to Aug 16

The Government on India has extended the deadline for small...

L-R: Dhanapal, JMD, Best Corporation; Prabhu Damodaran, Convenor, ITF; Narayanasamy, MD, Micro Cotspin; Senthilnathan, MD Rasitex India; and Sabapathy, MD, Prasanna Spinning Mills

Textiles | On 24th Jul 2017

TN mills seek partnership with cotton growing states

Spinning mills in Tamil Nadu are seeking stronger partnership with...

Textiles | On 24th Jul 2017

Irani terms GST as a ‘great step towards transparency’

Union textiles minister Smriti Irani has termed the Goods and...

Interviews View All

Vidhyaa Shankar. S
A Ganapathi Chettiar

'The usage of knits is getting into the boundaries of woven fabrics'

Pinkesh Jain
Everflow Petrofils Ltd

‘An innovative technology which India needs desperately is the...

Rahul Bhadani
Looksgud

Navigating through catalogues is a bit hasslesome

Kevin Nelson
TissueGen

Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...

Kerem Durdag
Biovation II LLC

Kerem Durdag, CEO, Biovation II LLC, provides an insight into future...

Mohammad Hassan
Biax Fiberfilm

About one in every 20 patients picks up an infection while hospitalised....

Nisha Chanda
Whistling Woods International School of Fashion

<div>A lack of upgraded courses in costume designing and fashion as per...

Aditi Somani
Aditi Somani

Aditi Somani specialises in luxury fusion wear with international cuts and ...

Madhu Jain
Madhu Jain

She grew up in the walled city of Old Delhi, completed her studies, and...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

July 2017

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Planning to Take the Leap towards
Sustainability?

Do you see sustainability as a route to business growth?

Yes No

Do you think the sustainability space has the needed tools and resources available for a business to lead change?

Yes No

Do you think adopting a sustainable approach will be a profitable move for your business?

Yes No

Do you want the world to know about your sustainability journey and your business’ environmental footprint?

Yes No

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Claim your free latest sustainability e-book.


E-News Insight
Subscribe Today and Get the
Latest News Update in Your Mail Box.
Advanced Search



X