T-Shirt International upgrades its existing ERP system
New Generation Computing Inc Software announced that T-Shirt International (TSI), an innovative embellisher of t-shirts, sweatshirts, and other sportswear, has implemented NGC's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. An NGC ERP customer since 2000, TSI has experienced significant growth, including a merger and acquiring a new production facility in Indiana. To keep pace with the company's expanding business, TSI upgraded its existing ERP system to bring new efficiency and productivity to the company's expanding business.
NGC's ERP software provides TSI with a number of significant benefits, including flexible reporting features; auto-packs by style, quantity, size and other criteria; auto-generation of UPCs; production of royalty reports for TSI's 200+ college and university customers; automatic calculation of sales commissions; and much more. NGC's ERP software includes a configurable EDI system, sophisticated financial accounting, flexible reporting features and other highlights such as:
• Flexible Customer Order Processing: NGC's ERP enables users to spotlight and report on key indicators specific to any business and project profitability.
• Purchasing: Time-phased raw material requirements let TSI's users purchase what they need, when they need it.
• Manufacturing/Contractor Management: This feature allows TSI to manage the entire manufacturing process from capacity planning, work order entry and release to factory to inventory control, quality and inbound shipment management and receiving.
• Import Management: With a workflow calendar embedded throughout the system, NGC's ERP helps ensure timely deliveries to TSI's customers while maximizing efficiency and profits.
• Inventory Control: NGC's software allows users to easily see how current inventory and work-in-process will satisfy open orders within specific delivery windows.
• Allocation: Advanced allocation allows users to segregate inventory by warehouse, customer and/or style.
"Our ERP update rolled out very smoothly, thanks to NGC's extremely knowledgeable implementation team," said Valerie Adkins, systems manager, T-Shirt International. "Throughout our 11-year relationship, NGC has consistently taken good care of us and responded quickly to our requests. This implementation was no different."
"NGC values our long-term relationship with TSI, and we appreciate their loyalty and support," said Mark Burstein, president of sales, marketing and R&D, NGC. "NGC's ERP will provide TSI with a solid foundation for continued growth and expansion."
New Generation Computing Inc