Lokanathan Kutuva, CEO of Navrita Software said, “Small and Mid-sized businesses in India tend to lose their market share either due to no CRM adoption or partial CRM implementation. Major factors that inhibit SMB from complete CRM implementation are high upfront investment, lengthy implementation process, recurring maintenance costs and maintenance of IT Staff.
"As a solution we have developed and launched Kreato CRM – SaaS based Complete CRM solution that helps SMB to manage their end-to-end Customer Relationship Management Lifecycle from a single cloud hosted solution at an affordable monthly subscription cost”.
- Complete Solution: Starting with managing marketing campaigns, lead collection, opportunity tracking, sending quotes, processing sales orders, generating invoices, managing payments, inventory tracking, managing vendors, automating purchase process, tracking customers issues, generating reports and managing employee activities, all functionalities required for day-to-day operations of a business are built in with Kreato CRM.
- Quick deployment: Can be setup within minutes from the time of subscription.
- Anywhere Access: Can be accessed from anywhere & anytime using a web browser.
- Secure and Robust Platform: Powered by Microsoft Windows Azure, Kreato CRM is built on a scalable, load-balanced robust platform, with a guarantee of 99.5% uptime.
Some of featured apps integrations are
- Telephony integration: Make & track both outbound & inbound sales, marketing & support customer calls.
- SMS & Email integration: Send transactional & promotional emails and text messages.
- Customer portal: Self-service portal for customers.
About Navrita Software
Navrita Software is a client centric global Information Technology firm based in Chennai- India, envisioned with enabling every SMB with an affordable and complete CRM.
Apparel/Garments | On 28th May 2017
Over 45 per cent retailers in the US plan to utilise artificial...
Textiles | On 27th May 2017
The Fabric of Change initiative of Ashoka and the C&A Foundation is...
‘Indian footwear market is nascent and largely a trend follower’
‘Blending cultures is the true beauty of fashion, where one’s imagination...
Very few machinery manufacturers have R&D units
Voith Paper GmbH & Co. KG
The glass mat industry is growing by five to eight per cent annually. Kai...
Swerea IVF AB
Marten Alkhagen, Senior Scientist - Nonwoven and Technical Textiles of...
Iago Castro Asensio
RCfil Distribuciones S.L.
Iago Castro Asensio, International Business Manager of RCfil...