Meet our industry specialist
To compete successfully for consumer attention and purchases, companies in the fashion industry face increasing pressures for speed-to-market and asset allocation, and they need help to optimize the value stream for the customer. Industry conditions now favor those who can run a lean supply chain, apply the lessons learned from lean manufacturers, or adapt them as needed. It requires greater supply chain collaboration - from inventory control through product design and lifecycle management - assisted by appropriate technology.
Meet with our industry specialist to understand how you can drive greater supply chain collaboration. Create a road map to
- Reduce supply chain operational costs for increased profitability
- Reduce the complexity of warehousing and logistics management and clarify daily decision making
- Improve customer service to enhance competitiveness
For a focused session with our industry specialist, write to us at Info.email@example.com
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options.Our Customers Include:
- 8 of the top 10 aerospace companies
- 9 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 9 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 80 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 19 of the top 35 retailers
- 9 of the top 20 electrical distributors
- 6 of the top 10 brewers
- Over 7,000 machinery manufacturers
- Over 1,100 apparel & footwear companies
- Over 1,100 state & local government agencies
- Over 3,000 financial services companies
Infor10™ brings an entirely fresh approach to the way you use, buy, and benefit from business software. It also debuts an innovative architecture that makes your software more flexible, reliable, and fast. Infor10 is the name of our latest generation of Infor enterprise software applications-it’s the most robust and proven business software portfolio anywhere. Built on Infor’s innovative new technology stack, the Infor10 ION Suite, it radically transforms what business software can do for customers.
We’ve built Infor10 around three important concepts:
Infor10 ION Experience
- ION Workspace-Infor10 gives you a unified user experience across all Infor products, including a workspace that combines consumer-grade simplicity with improved productivity and personalization for better, faster decision making. Infor10 ION Workspace brings you single sign-on and single click access to all Infor systems, so you can follow your business process across solutions. Configurable home pages combine executive analytics and key performance monitors with other desktop applications, such as Outlook calendars and other web applications, as well as third party portals.
- Enterprise search-You can quickly search all of your enterprise applications in a single operation and see results that originate in ERP, CRM, email, documents, and any other source on your network.
- Business intelligence-Infor10 also features in-context business intelligence, another innovation that improves your decision making by displaying information that’s relevant to the work you’re doing while you’re doing it. For example, while taking a sales order, your workspace could display the last 6 orders the customer placed, current invoice status, or recent LinkedIn updates from key contacts, to speed collaboration. Infor10 Workspace means that you will work on what matters, in a way that is uniquely tailored to you and your job, showing you the information that you need when you need it. The Infor10 ION Suite also includes Business Vault, an unbreakable, single-source information repository for analytics and reporting.
Infor10 ION Process and Intelligence
ION Workflow & Events-These services let you design and monitor every step of your business process to ensure reliable, repeatable workflows that let you automate routine procedures and focus your attention on managing exceptions. They also help you respond more quickly to changes across the enterprise by automatically alerting key stakeholders when problems arise.
ION Pulse-You can have alerts sent through Infor10 ION Pulse, a private, Twitter-style messaging system, which you can view on desktop computers, laptops, and mobile devices. Pulse messages can incorporate action links to allow you to approve or disapprove routine requests without leaving Pulse.
Infor10 ION Connect-ION’s innovative technology provides a unifying fabric that connects multiple applications, both Infor and non-Infor, so that you can integrate and manage your data and information workflow no matter where the data resides or what application created it. With ION, your systems and your people can simply work together.
Cloud and mobile services.
Expandable architecture-The technologies that allow Info10 applications to connect so easily also support powerful cloud and mobile services. You won’t need to create new infrastructure to support next-generation cloud and mobile services for Infor10 applications-ION takes care of that for you.
Business Card Exchange
|Leave your Message:|
I am interested in more information
I want to discuss my business case
I am interested in your solutions
Infor Suply Chain Innovation ForumTurn Speed to Your Competitive Advantage. Learn more at the Supply Chain Innovation forum.
The Supply Chain Innovation meet is multicity event that sees business leaders engage in discussions on market drivers and technology innovations for accelerated profitability.
Speed is critical to business. Business heads need faster visibility into data to leverage opportunities, flexibility to adapt to changes in operations, and the right tools to quickly and accurately predict cost, profit, margin, and capacity.
The supply chain innovation forum will see organizational heads discuss top supply chain management trends and learn how companies globally are addressing challenges through compelling case studies.
The session will also focus on technology innovation to drive
- Quick access to information anytime, anywhere
- Drive operational excellence
- Optimise your supply chain
- Maintain competitive advantage
Click here to register and receive more information on the Supply Chain innovation forum, detailed agenda and a complimentary copy of the ‘Transform Your Supply Chain And Save Money’ webcast.