SUPRIYA an ISO 9001 certified Company is an International Trading House and manufacturing of Cotton High Quality Yarn whose strategic hub is located near Guntur, Agricultural city of Andhra Pradesh, India. The web of our network is woven across the world, connecting Indian and Overseas markets through selective associates who are known for their institutional strength and Quality - Conscious efficiency.
SUPRIYA's driving force is Mr. K. Anjaneyulu, Managing Director and being an enterprising businessman with rich Managerial experience of three decades in COTTON GROWING, GINNING, and TRADING in different part of the world and MANUFACTURING OF COTTON YARN, imbibed in him the Dynamism, innate strength of confidence and innovative organizational skill.
A Team of experienced experts in their respective fields is knit together and each one of them has been made responsible for his area of operations. They are infused with the spirit of Quality - Consciousness and performance Oriented Customer care. SUPRIYA places premium concentration on QUALITY of PRODUCTS / TIME FACTORS. Our highest concern is for protecting CUSTOMER'S INTERESTS with COMMITMENT TO ASSURED PERFORMANCE in letter & spirit.
Vision & Mission
- To produce the highest quality fine and super-fine count cotton yarn in the world.
- To provide the best in customer service in the industry.
- To ensure consumers rate our yarn as first with regards to loom efficiency, warping performance, and fabric appearance.
Supriya Spinning Mills Private Limited is committed to operating a successful business by developing, manufacturing, marketing and supporting quality yarn products for the world textile industry. We will accomplish this goal by:
- Developing long-term relationships with our customers and suppliers.
- Providing superior quality products at competitive prices.
- Exceeding industry standards with exceptional customer and technical service.
- Maintaining our competitive position through leading edge technology.
Providing a safe, fulfilling, and rewarding work environment for our employees, and Serving and supporting the communities in which we operate.