Reference No : 1088398
Business Lead : Selling Offer
We present our company as a well renowned manufacturer and exporter of Ropes.
Exp. Market : Worldwide
Price on request
Profile / Brief Description :
MAGISTR SIA, actively involved in business in the field of synthetic twisted yarns, fishing twines, cords and ropes production. Our subsidiary Latvian-Norwegian joint-stock company MAGISTR-FISKEVEGN GROUP. MFG RSEZ SIA, located in Rezekne, Latvia also offers a rich variety of goods.
At the moment we are producing the following:
- Impregnated polyester sewing threads – 550, 1100, 1670 Dtex
- Impregnated nylon sewing threads – 466, 940, 1400 Dtex
- Nylon-6, Nylon-6.6, Polyester, Polypropylene fishing twines of various dtex and twists
- Nylon, Polyester, Polysteel and PP multifilament braided cords (8-strands and 16-strands construction) of Ø 1,5 – 12 mm;
- Nylon, Polyester, Kevlar, UHMWPE(anal. Dyneema), PP multifilament braided cords (24-strands construction) of Ø 6 – 18 mm; (32-strand construction) of Ø 6,5 - 15 mm; (48-strand construction) of Ø 8 - 25 mm
- Nylon, Polypropylene, Danline, Polyester, “Silver” (50%-PES, 50%-Danline) 3-str. and 4-strand twisted ropes of Ø 3 – 44 mm
- PP multi, Nylon, Polyester, PP split-film, Danline mooring ropes (8-strand ropes) of ø 12 – 80 mm
- PP split-film 3strand twisted rope in mini coils of Ø 3 – 44 mm for DIY markets, Slings (Tow ropes) from PP, PA-6, PES, Danline, Silver
- Also we produce double braided ropes in Nylon-6, Nylon-6.6, Polyester and UHMWPE of the following diameters: Ø 8 – 80 mm and floated ropes covered by Polysteel (Danline)
Manufacturing of all our products adheres to the European standards in quality, packing and marking and EUR.1 certificate as well as the certificate of Maritime Register of Shipping are provided for all types of our production.
We are in active co-operation with the number of companies in Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Australia, Faroe Islands, Poland, UAE, Italy, Tunis, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Greece, the Netherlands, Great Britain, France, Russia, the Ukraine, Lithuania, Estonia, Czech Republic and