100 to 150 gsm, 97% Cotton / 3% Lycra , Dyed, Plain
For Illustration Purpose Only

Blended Woven Fabric : 100 to 150 gsm, 97% Cotton / 3% Lycra , Dyed, Plain Buyer

Reference No : 1488235

Business Lead : Buying Offer

We want to buy 97% Cotton / 3% Lycra Fabric.


    Type: Dyed
    End Use: For making Shirts
    Weight: 100 to 150 gsm
    Weave Type: Plain
    Quantity: 16,000 meters
    Delivery destination: Turkey
    Payment mode: 35% Advance,remaining 65% after delivery
    Import Market: Turkey

You are viewing as a visitor
kindly login to see complete details.

 Add To My Connections
Product Details

GSM (Gram / Sq meter) : 100 to 150 gsm
Material/Composition : 97% Cotton / 3% Lycra
Fabric type : Dyed
Weave type : Plain


Trade Info

Quantity : 16000 Meters
Destination Place : Turkey


Price Info

FOB Price : Price on request


Additional Information

Payment Terms : 35% Advance,remaining 65% after delivery
Import Country : Turkey

Praisegold Collecetion

Other Buying Offer from this Buyer View All

Cotton Fabric
Price on request

Cotton Fabric
Price on request

Satin Fabric
Price on request

Similar products from different buyers View All

Nylon Spandex Blend Fabric
Price on request

Four Way Stretch Fabric
Price on request



ESTEEMED CLIENTS

Advanced Search


Looking to Buy?