1) It is bio-degradable. Hence eco-friendly
But Enzyme is very sensitive to following factor:-
ii. Heavy metal ion
List of Enzyme used in Pretreatment process for cotton woven fabric:-
1) Amylases: which converts amylase and amyl pectin polymer commonly referred to as starch into water soluble shorter chain. dfdsfsf
2) Pectinases: Which hydrolysis pectin consisting of linear polymers of galacturonic acid (Bio-scouring Caustic)
3) Catalyses or peroxidasis: which catalyse the decomposition of peroxide also known as peroxide killer.
4) Cellulases: which catalysis the hydrolysis of cellulosic material (Bio-singing or Bio-polishing).
5) Bacterial enzyme: used in desizing for woven fabric.
Quality: 100% cotton fabric.
Count:-2/40 (warp) 20(Weft)
Quantity: 2400 metre /290 kg (Approx).
Shade:-Khakhi (Military dress)
Place: Sri Lanka
Water hardness:-70 ppm
Process sequence: desize-wash-mercerize-wash-scouring-wash-cold wash-peroxides bleach- peroxides neutralizing-hot wash-cold wash-neutralizing-drying and batching-pad-silicate(Dyeing) soaper wash-drying and batching for printing.
M/C used: Padding m/c, soaper machine and jumbo jigger machine.
i. Desize:-Bacterial enzyme (Imported):-3 gram per liter.
Common salt=10 gram liter.
Non-ionic wetting agent=0.5 gram per liter.
(Ph maintained with acetic acid 5.5, temperature=60-65 degree Celsius)
Padding and batching for 4 hour- soaper wash.
Total time for desizing:-8 hour 40 minute
ii. Scouring:-Caustic soda = 60 gpl
Crypto-anionic wetting agent = 0.5 gpl
Fellosan jet=0.05 gpl
Padding and batching for 90 minute (with closed steaming chamber)---jigger wash.
Total time=6 hours
iii. Bleaching, neturalising and stenter drying:-
Total time:-8.40 hour
iv. Pad silicate and soaper wash (Dyeing process)
Batching time=16 hour.
Total time=21.30 hour
Total time =i+ ii + iii+ iv: 8.40+6+8.40+21.30 hours =46 hour 30 minute.