>>
Genuine Leather Driving Gloves
For Illustration Purpose Only

Genuine Leather Driving Gloves Supplier

Reference No : 18156356

Business Lead : Selling Offer

We take immense pleasure and pride in introducing our company as one of the leading manufacturers & exporters of  Genuine Leather Driving Gloves We offered these Genuine Leather Driving Gloves which is made from Cow & Sheep leather. We are ready to connect with international buyer.

Karachi, Pakistan
Log in to view more information.
Not a member? Register for free

Address : Sector 7-A, Korangi Industrial Area Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.  , Karachi , Sindh , Pakistan , 74900

 Add To My Connections
Product Details

Gender : Men,Women,Kids


Trade Info

Min Order : 1000 Dozen
Production Capacity : Dozen
Export Market : Worldwide
Sampling : Paid
Place of origin : Pakistan
Payment Terms : T/T
Delivery Time : 30-60 Days
Packaging Details : 35 % advance payment. Remaining 65% on Shipment.


Price Info

CIF Price : 50 USD / Dozen
Negotiable : Yes

AVTAC Trading Co.

Nature of Business : Partnership
Year of Establishment : 1983
IE Code : TR-0-5008039
Business License No. / Registration No. : 5008039
No of Employees : 0 - 50
Annual Turnover (In USD Million) : 0 - 25
Export Market : Worldwide
Certifications : ISO

Profile / Brief Description :

ESTEEMED CLIENTS

Zydex Industries
Zünd Systemtechnik AG
ZAITEX spa
Xtema - Thomas Lebherz Textilmaschinen
X-Rite Asia Pacific Limited (HK)
Woolmark Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Weitmann & Konrad GmbH & Co. KG
VNU Exhibitions Asia
USTER
UBM China (Shanghai)
Tuyap Tum Fuarcilik Yapim A.S.
TÜYAP IHTISAS FUARLARI A.S.
Tradewind International Servicing
Thermore (Far East) Ltd.
The LYCRA Company Singapore  Pte. Ltd
Thai Trade Center
Thai Acrylic Fibre Company Limited
TEXVALLEY MARKET LIMITED
TESTEX AG, Swiss Textile Testing Institute
Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited (TSllC Ltd)

Other Selling Offer from this Supplier View All

Cow Leather Apron
2.75 USD / Pieces

Similar products from different suppliers View All

Weight Lifting Gloves
5.2 USD / Packs

Motorbike Gloves
8.5 USD / Pairs

Men's Leather Gloves
10 CNY / Pairs

Leather Safety Gloves
Price on request

Cow Skin Welder Gloves
Price on request

Leather Gloves
Price on request

Similar Products from Pakistan View All

Industrial Gloves
Price on request

Driving Gloves
Price on request

Leather Gloves
Price on request

Leather Gloves
Price on request

Leather Gloves
Price on request





Looking to Buy?