Full Year 2012 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue for the full year 2012 increased 16.0% to RMB1.4 billion ($229.1 million) from RMB1.2 billion in 2011.
- Gross profit increased 22.8% to RMB668.1 million ($107.2 million) in 2012 from RMB544.0 million in 2011 and gross profit margin increased 2.6% to 46.8% in 2011 from 44.2% in 2011.
- Net income for the full year 2012 was RMB295.4 million ($47.4 million), an increase of 15.5% from RMB255.7 million in 2011.
- Basic earnings per ordinary share was RMB2.65 ($0.43) in 2012, equivalent to RMB10.62 ($1.70) per ADS, compared to basic earnings per ordinary share RMB2.39 ($0.38) in 2011, equivalent to RMB9.54 ($1.53) per ADS.
- Diluted earnings per ordinary share was RMB2.65 ($0.43) in 2012, equivalent to RMB10.62 ($1.70) per ADS, compared to diluted earnings per ordinary share RMB2.37 ($0.38) in 2011, equivalent to RMB9.47 ($1.52) per ADS.
- The number of Zuoan stores increased 4.6% to 1,329 at the end of 2012 compared to 1,270 stores at the end of 2011.
Fourth Quarter 2012 Financial Highlights
- Revenues in the fourth quarter of 2012 were RMB369.6 million ($59.3 million), an increase of 4.0% from RMB355.3 million in the same quarter of 2011.
- Gross profit in the fourth quarter decreased 1.1% year over year to RMB167.9 million ($27.0 million) from RMB169.8 million in the same quarter of 2011.
- Gross profit margin was 45.4% compared to 47.8% in the prior year period and 46.9% in the 2012 third quarter.
- Net income was RMB69.0 million ($11.1 million), a decrease of 1.7% from RMB70.2 million in the same quarter of 2011.
- Diluted earnings per ordinary share was RMB0.62 ($0.10) in the fourth quarter, equivalent to RMB2.48 ($0.40) per ADS, compared to diluted earnings per ordinary share of RMB0.63 ($0.10), equivalent to RMB2.52 ($0.40) per ADS, in the fourth quarter of 2011.
| On 21st Jun 2021
After China's Yantian Port announced it would stop accepting new...
The Southern African Clothing & Textile Workers' Union (SACTWU) has...
| On 21st Jun 2021
Sri Lanka’s earnings from textiles and garments exports increased by...
Fabric selection & recommendation based on client's brief
Fashion tech has to be lean and very productive
Donating 20,000 N95 masks to hospitals & NGOs
In the financial hub of eastern India, Kolkata, a humble production...
Based out of Como, Italy, and with technological expertise of nearly 70...
The entertainment/character segment lead as the largest sector for the...
Arevo, based in Silicon Valley in California, develops technology to...
Dr Anup Rakshit
The Indian Technical Textile Association (ITTA) is the only association of ...
Non Woven Federation of India
The Non Woven Federation of India (NWFI), representing the regional...
Gramin Vikas Evam Chetna Sansthan
Ruma Devi is a jet-setting promoter of artisans who has empowered...
Samatvam, a womenswear brand that blends age-old craftsmanship with modern ...
Anjali Bhaskar has an experience of 12 years in the fashion industry. She...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.