- The H&M Group’s sales including VAT increased in local currencies by 5 percent during the first six months of the financial year. Sales in comparable units decreased by 4 percent. Converted into SEK, sales excluding VAT amounted to SEK 60,027 m (59,491), an increase of 1 percent.
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 9,359 m (10,754). The Group’s profit after tax amounted to SEK 7,113 m (7,958), corresponding to SEK 4.30 (4.81) per share. Substantial negative currency translation effects and long-term investments during the period make it difficult to compare the results with the corresponding period last year.
- The H&M Group’s sales including VAT increased in local currencies by 5 percent during the second quarter. Converted into SEK, sales excluding VAT amounted to SEK 31,635 m (31,658). Sales in comparable units decreased by 4 percent.
- Continued substantial negative currency translation effects as a result of the continued strengthening of the Swedish krona against most sales countries’ currencies. The reported sales of SEK 36,923 m including VAT would have been approximately SEK 1.8 billion higher using the same currency rates as in Q2 2012.
- Gross profit amounted to SEK 19,337 m (19,546), corresponding to a gross margin of 61.1 percent (61.7). Increased markdowns have negatively affected the gross margin by 0.9 percentage points in relation to sales compared to the corresponding quarter last year.
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 6,125 m (7,053). The Group’s profit after tax amounted to SEK 4,655 m (5,219), corresponding to SEK 2.81 (3.15) per share, a decrease of 11 percent.
- A successful start for & Other Stories and continued very good performance by COS.
- Sales have got off to a good start in June. Sales increased by 14 percent in local currencies in the period 1 June – 17 June 2013 compared to the same period last year.
We are ready to adopt or follow every opportunity
Every market region has its own culture and trends
Denimsandjeans India 2018
Reckon Industries adapts latest systems for manufacturing from designing...
CADT Software & Drafting was founded in Spain in 1987 by Josep...
Reckon Industries is into manufacturing of textile process house machines, ...
S Ziya Gumuser
Turkish nonwoven manufacturer Teknomelt has been around for only seven...
Bombay Textile Research Association
Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) is a leading name in textile...
INDA, a global association of the nonwoven fabrics industry, has been...
<b>Joe Ikareth</b> has a rock-solid fashion and textiles background, which ...
Sailesh Singhania Label
The Sailesh Singhania label was created to promote handwoven sarees and...
Sonam and Paras Modi's Sva Couture is synonymous with head-turning...