Please fill in your details to download the Table of Contents of this report for free. We also do customization of these reports so you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need any other additional information.
- The H&M Group’s sales including VAT increased in local currencies by 5 percent during the first six months of the financial year. Sales in comparable units decreased by 4 percent. Converted into SEK, sales excluding VAT amounted to SEK 60,027 m (59,491), an increase of 1 percent.
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 9,359 m (10,754). The Group’s profit after tax amounted to SEK 7,113 m (7,958), corresponding to SEK 4.30 (4.81) per share. Substantial negative currency translation effects and long-term investments during the period make it difficult to compare the results with the corresponding period last year.
- The H&M Group’s sales including VAT increased in local currencies by 5 percent during the second quarter. Converted into SEK, sales excluding VAT amounted to SEK 31,635 m (31,658). Sales in comparable units decreased by 4 percent.
- Continued substantial negative currency translation effects as a result of the continued strengthening of the Swedish krona against most sales countries’ currencies. The reported sales of SEK 36,923 m including VAT would have been approximately SEK 1.8 billion higher using the same currency rates as in Q2 2012.
- Gross profit amounted to SEK 19,337 m (19,546), corresponding to a gross margin of 61.1 percent (61.7). Increased markdowns have negatively affected the gross margin by 0.9 percentage points in relation to sales compared to the corresponding quarter last year.
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 6,125 m (7,053). The Group’s profit after tax amounted to SEK 4,655 m (5,219), corresponding to SEK 2.81 (3.15) per share, a decrease of 11 percent.
- A successful start for & Other Stories and continued very good performance by COS.
- Sales have got off to a good start in June. Sales increased by 14 percent in local currencies in the period 1 June – 17 June 2013 compared to the same period last year.
| On 19th Oct 2020
Zimbabwe will release an additional $1.5 billion to settle...
| On 19th Oct 2020
Dorothy Perkins and Burton Menswear, part of the Arcadia Group, and...
HanesBrands, a socially responsible marketer of everyday basic...
Max Fashion India
‘Traditional high-street retailers are now willing to offer franchisees to ...
Blockchain technology will shorten lead times
Value of 'Made in India' should get more importance
Vidyashilp Academy in Bengaluru is the country's first Fairtrade School....
The China Textile Machinery Association (CTMA) is a social-economic...
Puneet Jain & Yatin Jain
Odhni is an indutva or ethnicwear brand started in 1999 by the Jain...
Twinery Innovations by MAS
Twinery-Innovations by MAS is the innovation arm of Sri Lankan company MAS ...
EDANA, the international association serving the nonwovens and related...
Nature Works LLC
Eamonn Tighe, Fibres and Nonwovens - Business Development Manager of...
Yash P. Kotak
Bombay Hemp Company
One of the directors of Bombay Hemp Company, Yash P. Kotak, speaks to...
<b>Sidharth Sinha</b> has contributed to the successful rebirth and...
Whistling Woods International School of Fashion
<div>A lack of upgraded courses in costume designing and fashion as per...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.