- The H&M Group’s sales including VAT increased in local currencies by 5 percent during the first six months of the financial year. Sales in comparable units decreased by 4 percent. Converted into SEK, sales excluding VAT amounted to SEK 60,027 m (59,491), an increase of 1 percent.
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 9,359 m (10,754). The Group’s profit after tax amounted to SEK 7,113 m (7,958), corresponding to SEK 4.30 (4.81) per share. Substantial negative currency translation effects and long-term investments during the period make it difficult to compare the results with the corresponding period last year.
- The H&M Group’s sales including VAT increased in local currencies by 5 percent during the second quarter. Converted into SEK, sales excluding VAT amounted to SEK 31,635 m (31,658). Sales in comparable units decreased by 4 percent.
- Continued substantial negative currency translation effects as a result of the continued strengthening of the Swedish krona against most sales countries’ currencies. The reported sales of SEK 36,923 m including VAT would have been approximately SEK 1.8 billion higher using the same currency rates as in Q2 2012.
- Gross profit amounted to SEK 19,337 m (19,546), corresponding to a gross margin of 61.1 percent (61.7). Increased markdowns have negatively affected the gross margin by 0.9 percentage points in relation to sales compared to the corresponding quarter last year.
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 6,125 m (7,053). The Group’s profit after tax amounted to SEK 4,655 m (5,219), corresponding to SEK 2.81 (3.15) per share, a decrease of 11 percent.
- A successful start for & Other Stories and continued very good performance by COS.
- Sales have got off to a good start in June. Sales increased by 14 percent in local currencies in the period 1 June – 17 June 2013 compared to the same period last year.
| On 21st May 2022
China-South Korea bilateral trade has exceeded $360 billion,...
| On 21st May 2022
India's readymade garment (RMG) exports have registered a growth of...
| On 20th May 2022
After US treasury secretary Janet Yellen called for tariffs cuts on...
Marry with brand ethos
Occam's razor principle and purpose-driven innovations
Switch was not 100% pandemic related
Started as a research project in 2015, everything at Malai starts with...
<div>Engaged in providing a wide range of services to the entire cotton...
Established in 2000 as a liaison with the Government of India, Industree...
University of Rhode Island
Assistant professor Daniel Roxbury and former URI graduate student...
Dr Anup Rakshit
The Indian Technical Textile Association (ITTA) is the only association of ...
Headquartered in Belgium and with offices in the United Kingdom, Portugal...
Label - Payal Singhal
Leading South Asian fashion designer, <b>Payal Singhal </b>known for her...
Label - Alvaro Mars
Alvaro Mars is designer of his eponymous and a non-binary brand that plays ...
Label Seema Gujral
<b>Seema Gujral</b>'s designs for her eponymous label revolve around...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.