The consolidated turnover of Van de Velde grows by 0.3%
In 2013 Van de Velde realises a consolidated turnover growth of 0.3% (from m€ 181.8 to m€ 182.4).
The following aspects drive this development:
- A stable wholesale turnover versus the same period last year: in the first half, there was a decline of 2.0%, in the second half there is an increase of 2.2%.
- A fall in the retail turnover of Intimacy of slightly over 12% in local currency. The like-for-like fall slows down in the second half of the year (4.8%) compared to the first six months (11%).
- The retail turnover of Rigby & Peller in the UK grows by 0.6% in local currency and decreases by about 4% in euro due a weaker British Pound.
- An increase of 13.3% in the retail turnover at Rigby & Peller (the former Oreia) in Continental Europe, thanks to a strong like-for-like growth in Germany (6.5%) and a number of new stores (Cologne, Munich, Copenhagen).
- The retail turnover at Donker stores for the period April-December 2013 contributes for an amount of m€ 3.5.
About VAN DE VELDE:
Van de Velde NV is a leading player in the luxury and fashionable women’s lingerie sector. Van de Velde is convinced of a long-term strategy based on developing and expanding brands around the Lingerie Styling concept (fit, style and fashion), especially in Europe and North America.
Van de Velde
Weak rupee breeds inflation
ITME is an occasion not only to receive new leads but also to work on...
GenNext is slowly but surely adapting to global trends and practices
CADT Software & Drafting was founded in Spain in 1987 by Josep...
Italy-based Cibitex is a manufacturer of textile finishing machinery,...
Schärer Schweiter Mettler (SSM) manufactures and supplies textile...
INDA, a global association of the nonwoven fabrics industry, has been...
Urs Stalder, CEO, Sanitized AG, talks about the increasing use of hygiene...
Supreme Corporation manufactures innovative specialty yarns and safety...
<b>Sanjukta Dutta</b> creates unique garments by clubbing prints of...
The creations by Aprajita Toor were born out of a deep desire to create...
Sailesh Singhania Label
The Sailesh Singhania label was created to promote handwoven sarees and...