Home / Knowledge / News / Apparel/Garments / Podium Venture comments on recent shareholder correspondence

Podium Venture comments on recent shareholder correspondence

11
Jun '07
Podium Venture Group Inc an apparel, media, and publishing holding company in the lifestyle sports industry, announced the total number of authorized common stock remains at 500,000,000 and it is the company's intention to not increase the authorized given current operations and brand development.

"We have received numerous shareholder calls and emails addressing the issue of our current share structure and currently held brands. Let me first say that given our current operations, M&A strategy, and structure of our three brands, N'East Magazine, Erino Clothing, and Corduroy Surf Co, we have no current plans of increasing the authorized common stock."

"We have, as stated in a June 6th release, been successful in bringing in three emerging action sports companies as we intended in 2007. While this has added pressure to the PPS activity, it should not go unnoticed what we have brought into Podium Venture Group Inc and the value they bring this company."

Mr. McGinley continues on the status of each of the three Podium brands: "To begin, and as I have stated in numerous releases, Podium currently holds 49% of N'East Magazine. We have a Letter of Intent with a first right of refusal for the remaining 51%."

This will be closed when certain key items within the company have been resolved. N'East Magazine is going into its third year. 2007 to date has shown tremendous results in both revenue and distribution increases. N'East has continued to expand its readership both nationally and internationally.


Must ReadView All

Pic: Dong Nhat Huy / Shutterstock.com

Apparel/Garments | On 20th Apr 2021

New guidance for Vietnam's apparel and footwear industry

The Australian Human Rights Commission has released new human rights...

Pic: Shutterstock

Textiles | On 20th Apr 2021

Egypt ready for world's largest textile factory by March 2022

Egypt is going full throttle with the construction of a textiles...

Pic: I Love Coffee dot Today / Shutterstock.com

Apparel/Garments | On 20th Apr 2021

COVID-19 lockdown halts garment production in parts of Cambodia

A 14-day lockdown imposed to curb the spread of COVID-19 pandemic has ...

Interviews View All

Textile Industry, Head honchos

Textile Industry
Head honchos

Strike a balance between handmade in India and 'Make in India'

Textile Industry, Head honchos

Textile Industry
Head honchos

Good tidings expected for textile industry

Textile Industry, Head honchos

Textile Industry
Head honchos

Fashion tech has to be lean and very productive

Shambhu Nath Jha,

Shambhu Nath Jha

Leading research and consulting firm Fact.MR recently launched a report on ...

Barry Goodwin,

Barry Goodwin

UK based Amba Projex Ltd designs, manufactures, and installs industrial...

Rishav Bajoria & Subham Sengupta,

Rishav Bajoria & Subham Sengupta

Launched in October 2020, the Gumti app could not have come at a more...

Wolfgang Plasser, Lenzing AG

Wolfgang Plasser
Lenzing AG

The Lenzing Group is an international company headquartered in Austria...

Shlomzion Chen, Seevix

Shlomzion Chen
Seevix

Seevix Material Sciences Ltd, which develops and manufactures synthetic...

Dave Rousse, INDA

Dave Rousse
INDA

INDA, a global association of the nonwoven fabrics industry, has been...

Anjali Bhaskar, Samatvam

Anjali Bhaskar
Samatvam

Samatvam, a womenswear brand that blends age-old craftsmanship with modern ...

Megha Kumari & Jigar Mali, Label Megha & Jigar

Megha Kumari & Jigar Mali
Label Megha & Jigar

New Delhi based label Megha & Jigar blends India's unique handcrafts...

Sandeep Gonsalves & Sarah Gonsalves, Sarah & Sandeep

Sandeep Gonsalves & Sarah Gonsalves
Sarah & Sandeep

Established in 2012, Sarah & Sandeep is a luxury menswear label...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

Leave your Comments


April 2021

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.


Advanced Search