The July 2013 session of Fatex ties in perfectly with the ready-to-wear, lingerie, swimwear, accessories and household linens trade shows, offering a unique opportunity for rapid and high-volume business development.
Over 160 exhibitors will be participating in this upcoming edition of Fatex, the industrial manufacturing show dedicated to the fashion sector, including accessories and household linens, from 7 to 9 July 2013.
Fatex’s exhibitors continue to raise their game in terms of stylistic quality, with comprehensive and specialised offers in tune with international sourcing trends: as China re-focuses on its domestic market, the Chinese exhibitors selected by Fatex will be presenting an optimised, more balanced offer of consolidated ready-to-wear proposals; and with the USA centre-stage again, Latin America may be part of Fatex 2014 – the specialist subcontracting platform.
Each edition of Fatex is more international than ever, with two new countries making their debut this year: Taiwan and Pakistany.
Fatex 2013: opening up tremendous new business prospects with a rich and varied offer
- The Chinese exhibitors (in a majority) are continuing to improve quality with an optimised, more balanced offer of consolidated ready-to-wear proposals. This edition will see an expansion of the leather belts and accessories sector, as well as a very good knits offer, with the addition of a knits manufacturer from Hong Kong.
- Strong turnout from Bangladesh, firms selected for their reliability and their ability to respond to the needs of very demanding customers.
- The Indian exhibitors, highly specialised in cottons and textile accessories, come from the major subcontracting regions such as Jaipur, famous for its embroideries and Tirupur renowned for dyed fabrics.
- Pakistan makes its debut at Fatex with 2 large companies offering integrated production from yarns through to finished garments and household linens.
- Cano, specialising in outerwear since 1949 will be the only French company.
- Vietnam also makes its debut at Fatex with one exhibiting company.
- And finally, Taiwan, also a newcomer, will be represented by a company specialising in formal wear: cocktail and evening dresses, bridal gowns etc.
Textiles | On 19th Sep 2018
Responding to Washington’s latest duty increase in a dispute with...
Textiles | On 19th Sep 2018
The complete reliability and excellent quality of Tecnorama systems...
Apparel/Garments | On 19th Sep 2018
The American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA) has questioned...
‘As a brand, Puma is always looking for new and innovative ways to inspire ...
‘The share of kidswear segment in the online sector is still small in...
Mukesh Agarwal & Rajesh Agarwal
Madhuram Fincap Pvt Ltd
Increasing prices and lack of demand main issues facing industry
Fabusse is a Lebanon-based fashion agency that offers a variety of...
Kusumgar Corporates is a leading manufacturer of technical textiles and...
Manila-based CustomThread is a start-up offering premium custom apparel...
Sidwin Fabric is a manufacturer and exporter of polypropylene textiles and ...
Supreme Corporation manufactures innovative specialty yarns and safety...
Swerea IVF AB
Marten Alkhagen, Senior Scientist - Nonwoven and Technical Textiles of...