Home / Knowledge / News / Fashion / Fashion brand Mango to open 13 new megastores in Europe
Fashion brand Mango to open 13 new megastores in Europe
07
Oct '13
MANGO, Spain's most international fashion brand, is launching a new worldwide megastore concept based on stores with a surface area of between 800 and 3,000 m2 carrying all, or most of the group’s lines.

The launch of this new store concept will take place mainly in the European market. By the end of the year, the brand expects to open 13 new megastores, reaching a total of 18 stores of this kind.

The main goal is to carry all the lines of the group (MANGO, H.E. by MANGO and MANGO Touch) under the same roof. In August of this year, the group expanded its repertoire with the creation of two new lines: MANGO Kids and MANGO Sport&Intimates.

The main markets in which the brand has planned to introduce this concept are Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Russia, Italy, Norway and Poland and in cities such as Barcelona, Bilbao, Paris, Maastricht and Munich among others. In this last city, the brand will open its largest store in Europe in October, with a surface area of 2,300 m2.

As of today, the brand has already confirmed 12 new megastores which will open in 2014, in countries such as Spain, the UK, Switzerland and the Netherlands among others.

The firm, which has more than 2,600 stores across 107 countries, ended 2012 with a turnover for the MANGO MNG Holding, S.L.U Consolidated Group and subsidiary companies of 1,691 million euros, a figure that corresponds to RRP sales without VAT in own stores, plus wholesale sales to franchises.

This turnover represents a 20% increase over 2011. Given the strong international presence of the brand, 84% of turnover corresponds to foreign markets and the remaining 16%, to the domestic market.

Mango


Must ReadView All

Trump announces tariffs on $200 bn worth Chinese imports

Apparel/Garments | On 18th Sep 2018

Trump announces tariffs on $200 bn worth Chinese imports

US President Donald Trump escalated the trade war with China on...

Courtesy: Sunrise Bumi Textiles

Textiles | On 18th Sep 2018

Sunrise Bumi developing new products for profitability

Sunrise Bumi Textiles, one of the world's leading quality yarn...

New Zealand bans sheep mulesing

Textiles | On 18th Sep 2018

New Zealand bans sheep mulesing

New Zealand has banned the practice of mulseing sheep, making the...

Interviews View All

Headhonchos, Textiles & allied industry

Headhonchos
Textiles & allied industry

Textiles industry is always in the forefront in accepting latest technology

C Kamatchisundaram, Voltas

C Kamatchisundaram
Voltas

ITME is an occasion not only to receive new leads but also to work on...

Karan Suratwala, Key Textile Accessories Private Limited

Karan Suratwala
Key Textile Accessories Private Limited

Chinese imports are destroying the supply chain

Mala Alwani,

Mala Alwani

<div>Delhi-based fast fashion womenswear brand, Besiva, aims to bridge the ...

Akshat Chaudhary,

Akshat Chaudhary

Aizome, Asia's first Fairtrade denim brand, is all set to launch next...

Vikas Banduke,

Vikas Banduke

Softech Controls Private Limited (SCPL) is a part of the Cotmac Group, an...

Mark Brill, Birmingham City University (BCU)

Mark Brill
Birmingham City University (BCU)

<div>A technological breakthrough could see people getting messages about...

Pierre Wiertz, EDANA

Pierre Wiertz
EDANA

Pierre Wiertz talks about the vast world of sustainable nonwovens and...

Marcel Alberts, Eurofibers

Marcel Alberts
Eurofibers

Coating at a fibre level is a practice not usually seen in the...

Aditi Somani, Aditi Somani

Aditi Somani
Aditi Somani

Aditi Somani specialises in luxury fusion wear with international cuts and ...

Samar Firdos, Arvind Ltd

Samar Firdos
Arvind Ltd

<b>Samar Firdos</b>, Chief Manager (Design) at Lifestyle Apparel Denim...

Rupa Sood and Sharan Apparao, Nayaab

Rupa Sood and Sharan Apparao
Nayaab

Nayaab, an exhibition meant to celebrate Indian weaves, is in its second...

Press Release

Press Release

Letter to Editor

Letter to Editor

RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Submit your press release on


editorial@fibre2fashion.com

Letter To Editor






(Max. 8000 char.)

Search Companies





SEARCH

Leave your Comments


September 2018

Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.

news category


Related Categories:

Advanced Search