To enhance the visibility of the best Indian talents toward select retailers of buyers and press, Le New Black supports emerging talents but also the more structured and established brands of India with two seamless offers.
EMERGING TALENTS : LE NEW BLACK PRIZE
Le New Black is the first virtual B2B fashion platform tailored to cutting-edge brands and influential retailers. Today, 200 selected brands and 3000 select retailers from 70 countries use Le New Black advanced system to optimise their wholesale and visibility.
As a partner, Le New Black is proud to offer 1 year registration free of charge to BODICE, a figure head of Indian contemporary fashion.
Ruchika Sachdeva, the designer behind BODICE, will benefit from:
- Her own online wholesale showroom on www.lenewblack.com
- Advanced sales tools, permanent and optimised sales campaigns online.
- Her collections will be announced to our network of 5000 retailers and press contacts by newsletter.
- Her personal account manager to answer questions and help her to optimise her sales through Le New Black.
ESTABLISHED BRANDS: LE PRIVÉ
Designers such as Kris Van Assche (Dior Homme), Olympia Le Tan, or AMI (ANDAM Fashion Award 2013) already work with Le Privé, the online wholesale solution for exclusive brands.
FDCI’s brands will therefore benefit from:
- Their own private online wholesale showroom on the url they chose, accessible by private invitation only.
- Integration of their own logo and visual identity.
- Their collections, images and database of buyers imported.
- A personal account manager to answer their questions and help them to optimise their sales through Le Privé. To support Indian fashion design, Le New Black and FDCI aim to collaborate on long terms basis. Next season, Le New Black will be delighted to select another designer for Le New Black prize and will prolongs the discount offered to established brands.
Fashion Design Council of India
| On 17th Apr 2021
Fibre2Fashion, the online platform for the global...
Powered by a strong domestic and foreign demand, China's economy grew ...
| On 17th Apr 2021
As government cheques fattened consumers’ bank accounts and more...
Farmers who produce seeds earn 50 per cent more
One thing is certain, online sales will go up
Indian apparel industry looks poised for slow death
UK based Amba Projex Ltd designs, manufactures, and installs industrial...
The JD Institute of Fashion Technology is the educational division of JD...
Mumbai-based Forsarees is a socially driven business enterprise, working...
Wearable Technology Lab, University of Minnesota
A new study led by researchers at the University of Minnesota's Design of...
Twinery Innovations by MAS
Twinery-Innovations by MAS is the innovation arm of Sri Lankan company MAS ...
Seevix Material Sciences Ltd, which develops and manufactures synthetic...
Sandeep Gonsalves & Sarah Gonsalves
Sarah & Sandeep
Established in 2012, Sarah & Sandeep is a luxury menswear label...
The creations by Aprajita Toor were born out of a deep desire to create...
Artisan Saga, founded by Kaushik Rajani and Seema Agrawal, is an online...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.
Download Free Report
Rising Opportunities in Technical Textiles Market: 2020-2026
Thank you for showing interest in our free report on 'Rising Opportunities in Technical Textiles Market: 2020-2026'
You will receive an email shortly with a link to download the report and in case if you don't receive our email, you can write back to firstname.lastname@example.org.