Pitti Uomo has also received a greater number of requests to stage projects conceived specifically for the fair – events that draw the top buyers and international trade press.
Here are just some of the main new events and previews that will be presented at Pitti Uomo 85:
- Scotch & Soda has picked Pitti Uomo and the striking location of the Sala dell’Orologio to present the preview of the eclectic couture collection Atelier Scotch with a special project;
- Roy Roger’s, the historic brand, will be presenting its world and style in a new area in the Main Pavilion;
- WP Lavori in Corso will be presenting at Pitti Uomo the world preview of the new Baracuta Blue Label Collection designed, from the FW 14 season, by the English designer Jeff Griffin;
- The European preview showing of the capsule collection by U.S. designer Todd Snyder, in cooperation with the sportswear colossal, Champion;
- Caruso will be at Pitti Uomo with the “Fabbrica Sartoriale Italiana” project, for a rendezvous with all those who admire men’s tailoring;
- Tonello will present the menswear collection for the 2014-15 season of its jackets, a symbol of Made in Italy quality all over the world. The brand will also launch for the occasion the exclusive capsule collection T-jacket, with revisited shapes and palettes;
- The participation of Geospirit with a new area inside the Fortezza and the special event downtown Florence – during the days of Pitti Uomo - by Peuterey to celebrate its world and to present the brand new collection;
- The Dutch denim brand G-Star will present its denim selvedge and RAW Denim collection at the Teatrino Lorenese and will launch a new retail concept.
Furthermore inside the Fortezza da Basso there will be the ALTERNATIVE SET program. A calendar of temporary events and installations in special places at the Fortezza that are staged by a select number of designers. These events are not in the vendors’ stands, but in the common areas and special places around the Fortezza, and they test new communications and promotional methods that are fast, incisive, able to astound.
The brands participating in this edition will include: Art Comes First, Camo, L'F, Lvchino, Serdar Uzuntas and Todd Snyder + Champion.
Textiles | On 24th Sep 2018
Considering the requests made by the stakeholders in the fabric...
Apparel/Garments | On 24th Sep 2018
E-commerce companies in India will have to deduct 1 per cent tax...
Textiles | On 24th Sep 2018
The strength of the economy and demographic trends are the main...
Navigating through catalogues is a bit hasslesome
Denimsandjeans India 2018
‘Portugal is taking away a major share of the mill made sector.’
Premier Looms is a leading provider of cutting-edge machinery and...
Comec Italia Srl is a world leader in the production of printing machines. ...
Shamal and Shamal Pvt Ltd is into manufacturing and sales of textile...
University of New South Wales
<div><div><div><div><b>Melissa Tate</b>, a well-known scientist currently...
Urs Stalder, CEO, Sanitized AG, talks about the increasing use of hygiene...
Statex Produktions & Vertriebs GmbH
Statex Produktions & Vertriebs Gmbh, founded in 1978 and headquartered ...
<div>Delhi-based Gritstones Clothing offers quality and exemplary style...
From its modest beginning in the late 1960s, Shrujan has grown into a...
Gildan Activewear SRL
Gildan Activewear, a manufacturer and marketer of branded clothing and...