Pitti Uomo has also received a greater number of requests to stage projects conceived specifically for the fair – events that draw the top buyers and international trade press.
Here are just some of the main new events and previews that will be presented at Pitti Uomo 85:
- Scotch & Soda has picked Pitti Uomo and the striking location of the Sala dell’Orologio to present the preview of the eclectic couture collection Atelier Scotch with a special project;
- Roy Roger’s, the historic brand, will be presenting its world and style in a new area in the Main Pavilion;
- WP Lavori in Corso will be presenting at Pitti Uomo the world preview of the new Baracuta Blue Label Collection designed, from the FW 14 season, by the English designer Jeff Griffin;
- The European preview showing of the capsule collection by U.S. designer Todd Snyder, in cooperation with the sportswear colossal, Champion;
- Caruso will be at Pitti Uomo with the “Fabbrica Sartoriale Italiana” project, for a rendezvous with all those who admire men’s tailoring;
- Tonello will present the menswear collection for the 2014-15 season of its jackets, a symbol of Made in Italy quality all over the world. The brand will also launch for the occasion the exclusive capsule collection T-jacket, with revisited shapes and palettes;
- The participation of Geospirit with a new area inside the Fortezza and the special event downtown Florence – during the days of Pitti Uomo - by Peuterey to celebrate its world and to present the brand new collection;
- The Dutch denim brand G-Star will present its denim selvedge and RAW Denim collection at the Teatrino Lorenese and will launch a new retail concept.
Furthermore inside the Fortezza da Basso there will be the ALTERNATIVE SET program. A calendar of temporary events and installations in special places at the Fortezza that are staged by a select number of designers. These events are not in the vendors’ stands, but in the common areas and special places around the Fortezza, and they test new communications and promotional methods that are fast, incisive, able to astound.
The brands participating in this edition will include: Art Comes First, Camo, L'F, Lvchino, Serdar Uzuntas and Todd Snyder + Champion.
Textiles | On 20th Feb 2020
When the novel coronavirus, now called COVID-19, was first detected...
Textiles | On 20th Feb 2020
Overall trade of sacks and bags (for packaging of goods) has been...
Retail | On 20th Feb 2020
Authentic Brands Group (ABG), a global brand development, marketing,...
‘It is going to take some time for Indian buyers to get accustomed to...
Mohammad Mamun Ar Rashid
UL VS Bangladesh Ltd
Productivity, creativity and innovation play a vital role in the growth of ...
Union budget 2018-19 will have positive impact on apparel industry
Odhni is an indutva or ethnicwear brand started in 1999 by the Jain...
Switzerland-based Benninger is a leading manufacturer of technologically...
Italtex is a leading studio publishing fabric trend-books since 1959....
Sidwin Fabric is a manufacturer and exporter of polypropylene textiles and ...
Michaela Griggs & Peggy Schulz
Founded in 1929, Barco Uniforms started as an apparel company for beauty...
Suominen Corporation is a manufacturer of nonwovens as roll goods for...
Gramin Vikas Evam Chetna Sansthan
Ruma Devi is a jet-setting promoter of artisans who has empowered...
Divvya and Nidhhi Gambhir
<b>Divvya and Nidhhi Gambhir</b> started their career with the launch of...
<b>Joe Ikareth</b> has a rock-solid fashion and textiles background, which ...