Pitti Uomo has also received a greater number of requests to stage projects conceived specifically for the fair – events that draw the top buyers and international trade press.
Here are just some of the main new events and previews that will be presented at Pitti Uomo 85:
- Scotch & Soda has picked Pitti Uomo and the striking location of the Sala dell’Orologio to present the preview of the eclectic couture collection Atelier Scotch with a special project;
- Roy Roger’s, the historic brand, will be presenting its world and style in a new area in the Main Pavilion;
- WP Lavori in Corso will be presenting at Pitti Uomo the world preview of the new Baracuta Blue Label Collection designed, from the FW 14 season, by the English designer Jeff Griffin;
- The European preview showing of the capsule collection by U.S. designer Todd Snyder, in cooperation with the sportswear colossal, Champion;
- Caruso will be at Pitti Uomo with the “Fabbrica Sartoriale Italiana” project, for a rendezvous with all those who admire men’s tailoring;
- Tonello will present the menswear collection for the 2014-15 season of its jackets, a symbol of Made in Italy quality all over the world. The brand will also launch for the occasion the exclusive capsule collection T-jacket, with revisited shapes and palettes;
- The participation of Geospirit with a new area inside the Fortezza and the special event downtown Florence – during the days of Pitti Uomo - by Peuterey to celebrate its world and to present the brand new collection;
- The Dutch denim brand G-Star will present its denim selvedge and RAW Denim collection at the Teatrino Lorenese and will launch a new retail concept.
Furthermore inside the Fortezza da Basso there will be the ALTERNATIVE SET program. A calendar of temporary events and installations in special places at the Fortezza that are staged by a select number of designers. These events are not in the vendors’ stands, but in the common areas and special places around the Fortezza, and they test new communications and promotional methods that are fast, incisive, able to astound.
The brands participating in this edition will include: Art Comes First, Camo, L'F, Lvchino, Serdar Uzuntas and Todd Snyder + Champion.
| On 15th Apr 2021
IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, is supporting the garment...
| On 15th Apr 2021
The import of textiles and apparel by the United States decreased by...
| On 15th Apr 2021
The Vietnam Textile & Apparel Association (VITAS) and Amazon have...
Wearables have very limited reach
Increased need for online fitting solutions as retailers shift to...
Great step towards realising end goal of 'AtmaNirbhar Bharat'
Nandan Denim, part of leading conglomerate Chiripal Group, commenced its...
<b>Gus Bartholomew</b>, co-founder of SupplyCompass, explains to <b>Subir...
Established by <b>Shyam Gupta</b> in 1978, Gargee Designer's (GD) offers...
UK-based Pireta has developed a unique free-form process to add durable,...
MIP is a manufacturer and distributor of high-performance textiles and...
Non Woven Federation of India
The Non Woven Federation of India (NWFI), representing the regional...
Label Seema Gujral
<b>Seema Gujral</b>'s designs for her eponymous label revolve around...
Tahweave & Garo
Designer Sweta Tantia owns Garo, a couture indutva or ethnicwear brand,...
Sailesh Singhania Label
The Sailesh Singhania label was created to promote handwoven sarees and...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.
Download Free Report
Rising Opportunities in Technical Textiles Market: 2020-2026
Thank you for showing interest in our free report on 'Rising Opportunities in Technical Textiles Market: 2020-2026'
You will receive an email shortly with a link to download the report and in case if you don't receive our email, you can write back to firstname.lastname@example.org.