"DHL – Get Global" award will help the highly talented Veronica to increase her international awareness and sales network.
With the "DHL - Get Global" award, Veronica can now focus on creating more beautiful collections, increase her power to show her work, and expand her sales around the world.
The "DHL – Get Global" award includes the following:
- Free use of DHL Express global transportation services for two years
- A full catwalk show at "The Old Stock Exchange" in Copenhagen. The show will take place Wednesday the 29th of January at 6 pm
- A Stand at Gallery int fashion Fair in Copenhagen from 29-31st of January
- Free use of Gallery's HOST buyers office: 11 experienced people with 12 languages and direct contacts to more than 10.000 shops around the world
- €15.000 budget to invite international buyers to Copenhagen
- Stands at the worlds two biggest tradeshows, Cotterie in NYC and Who's Next in Paris.
Copenhagen Fashion Week
Textile institutes need to change their curriculum
Bridalwear is not about reds and whites anymore
Mukesh Agarwal & Rajesh Agarwal
Madhuram Fincap Pvt Ltd
Increasing prices and lack of demand main issues facing industry
Germany-based H Stoll AG & Co KG manufactures flat knitting machines....
Incorporated in 1999, Purani Textiless Private Limited is one of the...
Established in 1956 with a small beginning, Embee today manufactures a...
Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...
Schlegel und Partner
Silke Brand-Kirsch, executive partner of Schlegel und Partner, a leading...
German company Dilo Group is one of the leading equipment suppliers of...
She has carved a niche for herself as the national brand of Turkey. Her...
Whistling Woods International School of Fashion
<div>A lack of upgraded courses in costume designing and fashion as per...
The creations by Aprajita Toor were born out of a deep desire to create...