Crefovi is delighted to partner up with Ladurée and the International Association of Lawyers for the Creative Industries (IALCI) for the launch of the first seminar of the law of luxury goods series "How to market through celebrities & music bands - publicity rights, product placement & endorsement deals".
This event will be held in the morning of Tuesday 22 July 2014 at the Pullman London St Pancras 4 stars hotel, London.
In order to scale up and give more visibility to fashion and luxury businesses, the growing trend is for brands to enter into win-win partnerships with celebrities & worldwide-famous entertainers.
Learn how to negotiate, make the most of, and execute those "cross-sector" deals, by way of endorsement agreements, product placements or use of publicity rights, in this first seminar of the law of luxury goods series.
In addition to being an excellent opportunity to network with top executives and managers working in some of the most high-profile luxury houses in the world, this seminar will cover, among other things:
- How brand ambassadors maximise the potential of luxury brands
- Marketing through celebrities: publicity rights, product placement & endorsement deals - key considerations
- How to retain top entertainment talent for luxury & fashion campaigns
- Valuation of a musical artist's brand in the context of a fashion or luxury project or deal
- What to do when celebrities get it all wrong? How brands can protect themselves from "damaged reputation" spillage
- Several case studies, in particular on Peroni Nastro Azzuro's and Courvoisier's highly successful marketing campaigns through musical entertainers.
The speakers at this seminar are high-profile experts in the luxury, music, & entertainment sectors who will come to London especially for this event, to present their latest proprietary research.